[ 1 ]

FOURTH

Ford Hasn't Attended today,who knows?mabye he died,Not sure.He doesn't Come to university for important Reason's anyways it's basically just to stare at Pretty Girls during recess.

i Finally gave in to boredom and Decided To go roam around the campus because I still had a Lot to explore as the campus Was Extremely Huge.So I just decide to pluck in my headphones and listen to "just being friendly" by Tilly birds ft.Milli,despite not liking the song,I had no other choices as the schools wifi was shit.

I cheerfully walked Around the campus while looking down at my phone and then BOOM! I crash into this tall and handsome guy.This Guy then turns aback and catches Me Before I fall.Thats when I Realised How big Of a mistake I Had made when I realised That There are DEFINITELY going to be rumours,especially within girls.

I Quickly Apologised and ran away as far as I could,that's when I realised the shitty love song that was playing in my headphones,Suddenly started Sounding good to me,I don't know how But I suddenly started Liking this song,somehow.

When I finished Running As far As I Could from this guy.I realised I had end Up at my own campus.That meant I just Ran a Whole 360° rotation Around this Huge campus.In hopes of never seeing him again,i Enter the building and to my surprise I see everyone staring at me Like I was some Greek god.They looked at their Phones and looked back at me Again and again.

as for me,I had no idea what was even going on so I snatch someone random's Phone and saw a picture of me and the tall Guy,that was taken At such an Angle that it looked like we were kissing,I gave the phone back and ran To the classroom,all eyes were On me.So I just did the first thing that came to mind,I ran out of the building and searched the whole campus for the tall guy,When I finally found him i shaked the hell out of him and said

"Are you insane?! Why would you even try to catch me!"

"why,is that a bad thing?"he replied

"Yes!Yes it is.Have you seen the pictures all around twitter?!"

"Yes,I have Indeed.Is there a problem with it?"

"get it deleted,right now! whoever has posted it,find them and Delete the damn picture!"

"no.I like the picture and I will keep it.Do you have a Problem?"

"..."

"That what I thought."

"I do have a Problem?! What do you mean you like it?!"

"I don't want to find the person that posted it,that's all.If your so bothered by it then find them yourself."

I pulled Him by the collar at That moment and said,
"You will regret this"

"Sure I will" he responded

Embarassed and knowing I'm not the type of person to take Revenge,I push him against the wall and run out of the building.

What does he Mean he likes the picture?! That asshole.I hate him now,Why did I ever Think that he was handsome.Even if I wanted to find the Person who posted it,I couldn't as I didn't have ford with me to help me out on this.

The only thing I knew that the person Who took the picture is a skilled photographer, only thing left to do now is wait For Tommorrow and Figure out who that tall asshole even Is.