[ 7 ]

FOURTH

DAY I

There was a fair going on Near the School,i really wanted to Visit.But i couldn't ask that brat to go anywhere with me because He would Obviously deny my request and I was Forced to stay with him.

I really wanted to go badly because My crush,Kanok was Gonna go there.Finally after building the courage to ask him after knowing he was gonna decline.

"Can we go to the nearby Fair happening around here?" ༼...'⁠¯⁠'⁠(⁠>⁠▂⁠<⁠)⁠'⁠¯⁠'⁠·⁠.

"Sure we can."

i wasn't shocked at that moment but I asked him again to make sure what I Heard was what he actually said.

"Repeat"

"Sure we can?"

At that moment I actually was shocked after confirming That it was what he Actually said.I jumped up in excitement.

"How many cups of coffee did you have?!"he said in a half-asleep tired person Tone

"About 5 cups,that's average'

"AVERAGE?! that's average?!"

"Yes it is"

"How are u such a Morning person,I am a "night" person whatsoever."

"I don't know,mornings are just great"

That's when I realised I was Talking to that asshole as if he were My friend and just thinking about that i stood there With a Blank face.

"What happend?" He asked as if he were clueless

"You happend,are we going to the fair or not?!"

"Are you deaf? I just told you that we are."

"Then let's go >:c ! "

"Moody enough? I thought you were a morning person.Stop sulking"

I walk out of the front door trying to seem as I was angry but I was overly excited at the thought of visiting the fair.

Wait- why was I angry at him again? Because he was being friendly? What- that's stupid of m-

As soon as I zoned out he gets out of the front door at the speed of lightning and starts screaming like a windshield cleaner.

"What what what?! What happend?!"I said as he hid behind of me

He points at something on the couch,at first I don't see it but at looking a bit closely I just see that it's a freaking spider.

"*BAHAHAHHAHAHAH! WHATS THAT?! A SPIDER?!"

"Yes its a spider! Can you just get it away?!"

"say the magic Words"I say to make a fool out of him

"Please-?"

"Louder,i couldn't Hear you"

"PLEASE?!"

"Okay fine then"

I go inside and grab a piece of paper In which i grab the spider carefully and Go outside at the front Door,where gemini was standing.I took the spider and Wooshed The piece of paper in his face and he fell back.It was the funniest thing I've ever seen.

"There! It's gone"

"Was the last part Necessary?"

"Yes it very much was."

"Don't get too ahead of yourself,or else I won't go to the fair with you and make you stay here all day"

"Jeez,sorry Mr.Principals Son."

~

We walk through the roads Together and discuss about how annoying we are to eachother.Thats when I see tiny droplets of water falling from the sky onto my skin.

"Is it raining?" I ask

"Indeed it is,I brought an Umbrella.Only one tho"

"So you knew it was gonna rain and you still decided to not tell me?!"

"Indeed i did"

he Takes out his umbrella and opens it and We walk through the streets and get closer and closer to the fair as none of us Wanted to cancel,I don't know why he didn't want to cancel tho.Something definitely seems off.

-------------------------------------------------On purpose or not?-------------------------------------------------

On purpose or not?
-------------------------------------------------

Authors note : Didn't any of you Notice the Reference to geminifourth's new Series 23.5? You're indeed a true fan if you did!,due to exams,updates will be slow ! Starting daily updating from Saturday,so sorry to all the readers and thank you for your patience