[11]

GEMINI

"Oh my fucking God"

I say after I flee from the hallway while touching my lips in shock.Tho I was still wondering Why that bitch,Asnee was calling him

~

it was lunch break and I was trying to ignore Fourth the whole time I was sitting.

There he was,Coming closer and closer to my lunch table,Once he reached,he slammed his lunch Plate Against my table.

I stand up with my lunch In my hands and I get away from there as Soon as possible.I didn't look back even for a bit,I felt fear within my entire soul.

Once I had left the cafeteria,I saw in the distance Mark who was waiting there for me..Or so I thought.

That's when I saw Ford right in front of him They hugged,kissed and Then Ford Took off To his own classroom.

I was Standing There speechless trying to Figure out What the hell I Just saw.I ran upto mark and asked him

"Bro what was that?!"

"He's my boyfriend?"

"WHAT?!"

"what? you don't support it?"

"No it's not that!" I shake my head

"It's the fact you didn't even Care enough to tell your so called bestfriend"

"ohh! I'm sorry Naa"

"It's fine,whatever."

"Your mood Seems off,what happend?"

"Nothing" I run off to my classroom.

~

When it was finally releasing time,I saw FOURTH with the Hoe,Asnee.My eyes widened To this sight but I dare not Utter a Word.Or rather,no Words came out of my mouth.

As I was Walking down From the staircase they were standing at,I Speed up a little Bit,Not Quite running but I speeded up My walking.

To add to my panicking,i saw at the corner of my eye that fourth had noticed me,and Called after me.

"P'gem!P'gem!"

Again,I dare not Utter a word.The Time I truly started Panicking was when he ditched Asnee and Actually came running after me,The More I sped up my walking,The faster he Ran.

He Kept running And saying,

"P'gem! Talk to me!"

Until he finally Caught up,He Held me by the hand And Turned me so I faced him.I tried to Let go But His grip Was stronger then i Ever could've imagined.

"what do you want?" I ask,Daringly.

"Why are you running away from me p'gem! I thought we were friends?!"

"Well,"friends" are not supposed to get Jealous now,are they?" I say not even Realising what I had just said.

"P'gem! Your jealous?" He Says Chuckling while I turn my Face back in embarassment and Finally He Loosens His grip So I could move.

"I'm not jealous,but even after knowing what she did to you,you still decide to talk to her? Nice job fourth." I say and walk Away from there.Leaving fourth confused.

-------------------------------------------------"Even though your not mine,you shouldn't love someone else except for me, myself and I

"Even though your not mine,you shouldn't love someone else except for me, myself and I."
-------------------------------------------------

*Authors note : I will give both Markford and winnysatang a Longer story,So don't worry <3, After I complete geminifourth i must start it! So follow me so you know when I post it :)*