[19]

Few days later..

GEMINI

I Don't mean to be attention seeking,but fourth has been sticking and clinging to me often for the past few days.Is it that he had noticed?no way.

He has also been waking up early after I stopped waking him up at 6am,it's odd. So odd that I couldn't even believe my own eyes when I saw him awake at 6:30am watering the plants.

I figured it was time to question him about the clinging part but whenever I mention the question he just brushes it off like my words meant nothing or as if he didn't hear what I said.

Im gonna force him to answer the question today,and nothing's gonna change my mind.

~

3pm,while walking back from school

"Oye fourth!"

"Gemini!"

"Will u stop ignoring me?"

"Music club was awesome today,we learned a few new things.what about you? How was your day?"

"Fourth!"

"What?"

"Are you going to answer the question?"

"What question?"

"You know!!..the question!"

"Ohhh,that one?"

"Yes that one!"

"Yes I watered all the plants,anything else?"

"Oyee!not that question!"

"Then?"

"Did you go to the storage room?"

"What storage room? You have a storage room?"

I knew by his expression that he was lying,he obviously went in there.Fourth was never a good liar,atleast in the eyes of mine that could tell whether he was lying or not.

"Quit lying fourth,you know how bad of a liar you are"

"Anywaysss-"

"No!not anyways! I need you to answer the question,and truthfully."

He pushed me to the nearest tree and Locked me in his arms.

"I did,why?"

"What do you mean why! You know,you saw all of it!"

"And what will happen if I saw it? I would find out one day or another anyways"

"Let me g-"

He started kissing me, passionately.My emotions were running wild,I didn't know what to feel But I just played along.i couldn't breathe for a minute.

I pushed him away when it was getting too far.

"'what are u doing?!"

"What?"

"That!!"

"I have no idea what your talking about,let's go home?"

On our way home,the sun was already setting.My mind was filled up with memories of the past that one by one I began to recall.And my emotions were running wild.

We ended up on the bridge staring off into the meadow that we once were sitting on.Mind flashbacking memories of the past.

Mind flashbacking memories of the past

"I like you,Gemini."

-----------------------------------------"the best thing to hold onto in life is eachother"

Authors note: I have t been here in a long time,was I missed? Sorry to keep you all waiting 😭🙏🏽 sorry na khubb