[ 3 ]

FOURTH

We were supposed to decorate the music Club to make it look the best we could, Ford and i decided to make plans to go to the mall to get the decorations that were required to make the music Club look a bit more presentable,And the others were incharge of painting the walls.

as we were walking throughout the mall..I noticed somebody that I did not want to see and was even Trying my best to ignore,I don't even know how this could have Happend but it did.I guess you could guess by now that it was none other than Gemini the asshole with his Student council pet Mark,I know his name after i Did a bit of digging here and there and asked a Few People about him..Everyone that I asked seemed to know about him Tho,He is Gemini Norawit,The Son of the school principal.

Everyone that I asked seemed to know about him Tho,He is Gemini Norawit,The Son of the school principal

I tried my Best to turn Ford Around and go to another Store,but Unlucky enough.They were just on the path to the Decoration Store.Knowing Ford,he would Definitely Bring them over.Thats when I Knew It was over for me and I needed to face defeat-

(⁠〒⁠﹏⁠〒⁠)

Sure enough,a few minutes later we had to go to the decoration Store one way or the other no matter how much I tried to distract him.And as I Had expected, Ford very expectedly noticed them and brought them over.Really good luck i have..

That tall giraffe was giving me the worst death stare that anyone had ever Given me,i don't even Think that's a Death stare I'm pretty sure that's how he Normally Looks at everybody..Well by everybody I mean me,it was an awkward Situation where mark and Ford were talking while that giraffe was Staring at me With his Death Eyes.

I felt like Ford and mark were getting along a Bit too well,but whatever I guess.

We eventually had to go to the decoration Store together, this is Litteraly my worst nightmare happening in real life right now.

The floor was really slippery for no reason..It felt like there was oil spilt in the floor so I had to Walk carefully,just as I was about to grab a wall decoration off the rack,a kid scooted past me Causing me to fall..guess where I ended up.

I Slipped into that Asshole's Arms whatever his name was gemini or Whatever that guy..My day is getting worse and worse.

But that's when I realised his death stare quickly changed into a normal stare..It was an uneasy stare that I did not like.It was weird and I prefered his Death stare better than whatever this is.

That is when it snapped in me that I Had stayed in his arms for about a minute after I zoned out,I zoned out Looking at his face,can you believe it?.when i realised I Immediately moved out of his arms and Fell on the floor,The floor felt Way better than His arms to be honest.

He said ,
"Well well well,look who Seemed to be enjoying the view."

"Oh cmon,I would rather be anywhere except in your arms,I just zoned out."

"You didn't seem to Be zoning out to me"
he said While lending me a hand which i Very Rudely rejected (⁠✧⁠Д⁠✧⁠)

It had been a while since we Were in the store and mark and Ford had already gotten the supplies,So we decided to Exit the store now..

But that Normal stare didn't Seem quite normal to me,looked more like a Love stare than anything else.But I refuse to believe that He could be In love.

But I refuse to believe that He could be In love