[ 8 ]

After enjoying the rain at the Fair,After a bit they decided to run back home Under the pouring rain.They passed out Because they were Extremely tired.

GEMINI
NIGHT II

I woke up due to my excessive coughing,With Fourth sleeping next to me unbothered.

I can't believe someone could be in such a Deep slumber that they don't even wake up to the sound of excessive Coughing or alarms.its truly impressive.

As I was too weak to Get off from the bed,I just sat there while reading a book In my hands.

after a short while,He finally woke up

He first looked at me While squinting his eye trying to Get a clear view

The words that i got firstly greeted With were,

"Ouiii! Why are you still here?"

Rude enough.

"Because this is my house,And It's Barely the second day,that's why"

He Looked at me With a dissapointed face and then turned back around to check his Phone.I try to take a sneak at his phone,But whatever i did He Got in the way of my eyesight and I couldn't See what he was Doing at all.

I was curious tho,So I asked

"What are u doing?"

"None of your business"

I was a bit sad Hearing those words,but we Don't talk about that.

That's when I started coughing excessively again and He asked me-

"Did you catch a cold?"

"Mabye,i think I did."

Keeping the book away,I lay down again.

"Do you like the Northern Star?"

"What's that?"he asked Cluelessly,I wasn't Shocked but I was rather Expecting that question.He kept his Phone away and Got invested in the matter to hear about the northern star.

"The northern star isn't the brightest in the sky,but it sure Stands out from the others and usually not hard to spot,even from the city."

"I want to see This star"

"Alright! Let's go then" i said,Realising I got too excited

i took his hand and dragged him across all of the rooms.upon finally reaching the balcony,we sat down.

"Do you see it?!do you see it!?"

"I do see it,it's indeed beautiful"

"The moon is also beautiful tonight,don't you think?"

"Indeed it is" he responded with a tone I had Never heard him speak in,it was quite a soft tone and what Made his Words even more special Was his angelic voice,and the soft light of the moon Shining on his face made It even bette-

wait a minute! What the hell am i thinking?! i should stop thinking about this bullshit and think about what I'm gonna do on the test Tommorrow,Wait! I forgot to tell Fourth that there was a test!

"SHIAAAA!"

Fourth says in shock,"great way to Ruin the Moment asshole,What happend now?!"

"there's a test Tommorrow you idiot!"

"There is a what?!"

"Yes! And 50% of your final grade with depend on this test!!"

"Oh no..here we go."

------------------------------------------------"I'll always be the northern star to your night sky,just don't Let the other stars break us apart

"I'll always be the northern star to your night sky,just don't Let the other stars break us apart."
------------------------------------------------

Authors note : do you know what the phrase "the Moon is Beautiful tonight , Isn't it?" means? If you don't you shall search it up,and in Addition you should also Search What it means if the other Person agrees on the opinion.