[12]

FOURTH

You won't believe this but this guy just told me things that I have never told him,I'm confused? How does he know? Did my Bestfriend tell his boyfriend and His boyfriend Aka Gemini's Bestfriend told gemini?

Mabye I'm overthinking it? Curiousity killed the cat I guess? Im even questioning the saying right now.What the hell?

But I just wanna point out something,At the time I held his hand.My heart started suddenly beating faster,I felt this feeling... that I cannot describe.And I had Never EVER felt this way with anyone I have ever mett.The way he makes me Feel I just- I don't know,It's special.

~

I just stood there blankly,Standing and looking at gemini blankly While He was Running away from me.Why is he doing this? I even called him P'Gem! Can you believe it?

I didn't go to the place that day,i thought if I just stayed Away from him today.Then mabye when I talk to him Tommorrow,I won't feel this way.

But To my surprise,The next day At university After even Taking a glimpse at Him,I started feeling the way I have been feeling for the Past few days.it was An uncontrollable Feeling.I couldn't stop it no matter how hard I tried.What is he doing to me?

That was it,That was My last straw.I needed to figure out why the hell he was ignoring me and how the fuck he Knew about my ex girlfriend?!

I just ran Upto him and drag him to a Room in the school where nobody could see us,there wasn't even a security camera so we were safe.

"Your telling me! here ! And right now!"

"I'm telling you what? I'm not Telling you anything."

"Well! She just came here to visit her sister,She just said hi since she saw me."

Why do I have to explain to him? My words were even uncontrollable Now.I was not supposed to say ANYTHING like this!

"Why are you explaining this to me?"

"Your gonna tell me why your Ignoring me"

"I told you yesterday,it was because of he-"

"See!this is why I have to explain you fool!"

That's when he started Chuckling

"You idiot,chill! mark told me about it dumbass,your ex girlfriend.His boyfriend spilled the tea I guess?"

"You asshole,You got me all confused.im not forgiving you for this.Not even this"

"Aww c'mon!"

"Whatever."

"Oyeee!don't be so mean na"

"This is your last chance gemini,if you do something like this again I will-!"

"Will what?"

"I will! Uhh.."

"That's what I thought"

"I hope you rot in hell"

------------------------------------------------
"You make me crave your attention through every Second that passes by,what have you done?"
------------------------------------------------