[16]

FOURTH

"

It's my pleasure isn't it?"

"but i should be paying for all of this...I asked you for it anyways."

I look down with a guilty face,He placed his Finger on my chin and lifted it up.

"You,being in the same school as me is just enough"

I looked at him with a confused Smile on My face,Wondering about what He meant but I was Not in the place to ask about anything right now.

He continuously Kept asking me questions the whole time we were eating..Do you like this or that? What do you like?what is your favourite colour? and so on..i kept answering All of his Questions because I had to do atleast one thing on this lunch Together with him.

Then I noticed him wearing a necklace,It seemed fimiliar to me like I knew what or where he got it.But I didn't know..I forgot.

However as soon as I looked at it he seemed to be tucking it inside his shirt,since i didn't get a good look,I might've seen a initial "G" on it, which probably meant his name

It was finally time to leave now,and after we paid well...he paid- we just decided to go on a walk.I asked him about the necklace and he didn't respond,which meant he obviously didn't want to tell me but I decided to ask again.this time surprisingly,he answered

"This? this was given to me by a childhood friend*

"Woah,and you kept it?"

"I did,they are quite special to me y'know?"

"Ohh..Okay then"

We talk a walk around the Park and on the way I noticed a few Couples and a Few Heartbroken people who sat around on the benches who probably got stood up.while I was looking around The park here and there. I notice gemini and See that he is playing around with a cat,He gives the Cat his leftovers and There wasn't enough for a full meal anyways.I walk over to him,Sit down And pet the Cat a Few times,the cat got into my lap and say there while me and Gemini both shared a Smile that was genuine,it portrayed Real hapiness.

All these days ive seen Gemini smile it seemed genuine,but At the beginning of before we met, I noticed his fake smile with other People.But this one seemed real and genuine,it seemed like he was actually happy for once.

"I like it."

"What?"

"Your smiles,they seem genuine"

"..."

He looks down flustered and starts petting the cat again.

"Won't you smile for me?"

"..."

This time he Stands up and walks Away,While I follow him from behind.

"Won't you?"

"Shut up" he says In a shy manner,his tone made it kinda obvious that he didn't mean it.

"Make me!" I say,While looking at him with a smirk on my face.

While i was expecting a Response,he just slapped me lightly on my face and ran away.

"Oyee!you brat! Come back here!"

-------------------------------------------------"Do you look at me the way I look at you?"-------------------------------------------------

"Do you look at me the way I look at you?"
-------------------------------------------------