[13]

FOURTH

There we were on a beach,enjoying the sunset just Me and gemini.We were about to kiss,while i was screaming my lungs Out when I suddenly heard,

"FOURTHHHH!WAKE UPPPP!"

Trust me,that call was like a Jumpscare in real life.That's when I realised that it was Obviously a nightmare.

That's when I woke up and realised I was at my house,on my bed,once again I started screaming and he came running to me,saying that I was the one who brought him here.Once again i screamed like an insane Person.

Then again I heard someone saying,

"FOURTHHHHH!YOU ASSHOLE!WAKE UPPPPP!"

What the actual fuck? A nightmare in a nightmare? What the hell.But this time It was gemini's house,Obviously because we had to stay here.i call out,

"GEMINIIII!!"

Thats when he came And told me

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEND?!"

Thats when I started Pulling his hair and cheeks Just to make sure He was real,and not another nightmare.

"What the actual hell do you think you're doing?"

He slaps my hand away While I sigh gratefully after realising That When he said "asshole" I should've realised That it was actually gemini and not some character of a nightmare.

"FOURTHHH!ARE YOU GONNA TELL ME WHAT U NEED??"

"Oh it's nothing"

"So you called me here for no reason?!"

"Yes,"

"I hate you so much"

"Heh"

That's when I look at my clock and realised that it was 5am! GEMINI! Why the hell are you waking me up Right now?! We still have like what! 5 hours?! Before University?

"Yeah?and?"

"What do you mean! "Yeah" "and"?! Why the hell are you waking me up at 5am?!"

"Because I can"

That was it,i Get off my Bed and chase him across the whole entire house,We didn't miss a Single room.

When I was just about to catch him,i Tripped in something and fell on top of him.Our faces were so Closed to eachother that my body started burning up,I could feel his breath along with his heartbeat.

That's what I blinked continuously a couple of times and got up and looked here and there while scratching my head,

"Well..uhh! Gemini! Thanks for waking me up!"

"Ahh! mai pen rai! (It's okay)"

I enter my room,not thinking that much about what just happend (liarrrr!) I just wear my clothes,take my bag and Exit my room and see gemini,who's timing is exactly the same as mine.

"Let's go?"

"Okeyy,let's go"

We use the car for the first time,and he turns on the radio.

They were sitting on the strawberry swing,
Every moment was so precious~

------------------------------------------------"I don't want to wake up from this nightmare"------------------------------------------------

"I don't want to wake up from this nightmare"
------------------------------------------------