[ 2 ]

GEMINI

The weirdest encounter just happend With me today,This short guy who looked oddly fimiliar just bumped into me and later scolded me for catching him? Nice way to treat someone who saved you from a bone fracture.

I still can't get over the fact that he looks fimiliar tho,just feels like I have seen Him somewhere..It's like its at the tip of my tongue but I just can't seem to figure it out.

He must not know I am the principal's son so I'll just Mercy him on this one and just forget this ever happend.

just as I said that,Mark comes running to me gasping for air.

"What happend?" I ask.

"YOU KISSED A BOY! that's what happend!"

"No I did not" I refuse as I don't remember kissing even a girl let alone a boy.

"Then what is this?!"

He shows me a picture of me and that Short Nitpick kissing,That angle is truly impressive but this is not the time to Talk About angles.

"Oh,This short Nitpick just Tripped and fell on me and I caught him,this person just took this picture at such an Angle That it seems like we are well... kissing,what's the big deal?"

"This is a bigger deal then you could ever imagine,the hashtag #geminifourth is Trending on Twitter right now ! This will probably Get to your parents! Are you listening?!"

"Oh so that short Kid's name is Fourth,WAIT- what did you just Say? This will get to my parents?!"

"YES!and it probably Has and we can't do anything about it! poor fourth is probably Suffering a panic attack right now,while your here doing Absolutely Nothing."

"what's gonna happen now,i thought that guy was talking about the picture that I posted myself on twitter"

"Why are you so calm About this?! Do you hear me? THIS WILL GET TO YOUR DAMN PARENTS GEM!"

"let it get to my parents,they'll probably take action onto this matter with something More than just Using words,why should I be scared when it wasn't even my fault?"

"And do you Think your parents will listen?"

"They might,do I even have another choice?"

"Right."

"I'll go now,see you later"

"How is that asshole so calm about this."

I head to the cafeteria only to see that Nitpick sitting there by himself,i slam my plate on his table and sit there and give him the worst death stare anyone has ever seen of me.

He says,

"Go away you asshole"he said

"Why tho? Did I do something wrong?"

"you still Ask?"

"I'll go after you give me a Reason,Plus don't make me mad."

"Who do you think you are?! I will make you mad if I want to make you mad."

FOURTH

Who does this guy think he is right now?coming to MY lunch table and asking ME why I'm mad at HIM even after knowing?! He really is an asshole.

"Who do you think you are?! I will make you mad if I want to make you mad."

That's when He Got up,to my surprise He walks to my side of the table,pulls up my chin and whispers into my ear

"i am the principal's Son,sweetheart."

To my shock,i freeze at the response.how could the Principal's Son be such an Asshole? and I'm probably gonna get in trouble for That picture..I should prepare for the worst right now.She won't spare me at all..

When I gained back my consciousness,i notice that he had already left.May God be on my side on this one.

May God be on my side on this one