[ 6 ]

GEMINI

DAY I

I woke up to the sound of unwanted alarms it was freaking Saturday and I couldn't even Get a good night's sleep even when my mom wasn't present there.

I went to sleep again after the alarm automatically stopped,but 5 minutes later I wake up to the sound of the same alarm,I turn aback and I see fourth sleeping peacefully.How is this Humanly Possible?

"OYEEEE! FOURTH WAKE UP YOU BRAT!"

"SHIAAAA! WHAT THE FUCK DO U WANT?!"

"who's alarm is this you freaking asshole!"

"It's mine,U forced me to stay here and now you have to Suffer the consequences!"

"I didn't force you? Why didn't you go outside?

I get on top of him with each of my hands near his Waist,it was intentional to make him panic.

"Uhh! Y-You asshole! You knew about my fear of the dark.but how?!"

"I know everything."

He pushed me Aside and Got up from the bed

"ouchh..that hurt"

"Ohhh! I'm so sorry Mr.Principals Son."he said in a sarcastic tone.

"That's more like it."

"Shut up I was joking"

"I know you don't mean it"

I ask,
"How much did u get on the class test?"

That's when he froze at the front of the door through which he was about to exit,i could tell very well he was traumatized.

"Why would I tell you?"

"U need to tell me sweetheart,unless you want that rustication."

"5/30"he answers and exits through the door and into the kitchen.

I was surprised he could even get 5,I get Up of the bed and Exit the Door and lean on the wall with one hand over my head.

"do you want to study?I can help you."

"No way you're that nice."

"I am! So don't you want to get 30/30 and make everyone around you proud?"

"..."

"Don't you want it?"

"I do but-"

"No buts then,I'll study in a minute and you Have to study with me."

"Do you know how to cook?"

"No I don't,My mom usually cooks for me so I don't know how she expects Me to survive with you here."

"I know how to cook, but give me a give reason on why I should cook for you."

"rustication." Is all I had to say

"Fine,whatever."

"Thanks."

"What did you say?"

"Nothing."

~

He made khai jiao,it was surprisingly good and I didn't expect he could cook this well.

After we finished eating,i asked him if we could study now.He forcefully agreed and Said that

"Don't get on my nerves,mr principal's son."

"I won't,you can calm down."

~

A few hours later.We finally finished studying.i asked him a few questions for revision and he Answered them correctly.

"good boy,you got all of them correct,nice."

"...good boy?"

"Yes good boy,is there a problem?"

"Nothing."

-------------------------------------------------"I know he remembers me,i just know it"-------------------------------------------------

"I know he remembers me,i just know it"
-------------------------------------------------

Authors note : Short chapter,next Chapter will be longer :) I'll try to make the next one Consisting of atleast 600-700 words! Thank you for your patience lovely Readers <3