[10]

Bzzzz...Fourth's phone rang.Fourth got afraid as Soon as he saw the name that popped up on his phone,it was someone fourth never wanted to see or communicate with,Someone fourth never Thought that would Call.

The name popped up, "Asnee Rueng"

FOURTH

i Froze in fear as my phone dropped from my hand,before i knew it there was someone who caught the phone.I was so shocked and terrified that I couldn't even Look up,though I recognised the person in front of me by looking at his Shoes.It was none other than Gemini.

"What's wrong?" He asked,

I was Looking everywhere but at gemini,My eyes looked around the whole room Before He lifted my chin up with his finger and asked again.

"What's wrong?" This time,his voice represented Anger.

"Uhhm- I- well- She-"

"Fourth c'mon,what's up?"

"asnee Called me "

Gemini stood there just With a blank expression,I said asnee Called me So he Would be in a state of confusion and Stop asking.But no,His face seemed like He knew who she was.Tho i had never told him.

"Asnee?" he said,He seemed like he was faking it,he seemed like he knew her but forcing himself to not know Who she is

I answered, "she's my ex."

Shit I was not supposed to say that!

"What's the story?" He asked again.There was still a expression of mixed anger,sadness, confusion,It's A a mix everything.By the time he asked,I couldn't Tell what he Was feeling anymore.Nothing showed in his face.He Asked me with a blank face.

"Well she broke up with me"that's all I said,and then stopped.Now there was a mix of hapiness added on that face Full of emotion.

I truly don't think That this guy had anything to do with me,He was With me with an intention.And I need to find out what that intention is.

"Oyeee! Tou Woon Waii ! (Nuisance) Do you think this is a situation to be happy in?!"

"No no Of course not!" He answered

"Hey,do you by chance know who asnee is?" I asked with curiosity

He didn't answer,He just stood There with now a scared look on his face.

"Earth to gemini?"

"No,no! How could I know who your ex is?"

Right,as I was thinking he doesn't know who she is.Jeez! I'm saved.

That's when A mischievous student went across the hallway In which we were standing,Pushing us both against the wall.

Woosh!~

Our lips were now Touching.Most of the students in the hallway after noticing, Were making weird cheering noises.

I saw his mother aka the principal following the kid with the skateboard and pushed gemini back immediately.

His mother passed by while we forced an awkward Smile on our face and looked at her and nodded (as a manner).

Right after she passed by I was holding him by the collar and screaming my lungs Out.

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN?!"

"WHAT?! WHAT DID I DO?!"

"YOU-YOU! YOU KNOW WHAT U DID!"

"BLAME THE KID WITH THE DARN SKATEBOARD!"

he pushed me back and holded me by the collar with the scariest Stare anyone has Ever given me.shivers..

"I helped you pass the exam and this is what I get?! A scream?!"

"What else do you want?!"

"Everything you could never even imagine."

He let go and escaped from there Immediately.What did He mean By Everything I could never Imagine?

-------------------------------------------------"Why did she call , Who was that mischievous student and what did gemini mean by everything I could never imagine?"-------------------------------------------------

"Why did she call , Who was that mischievous student and what did gemini mean by everything I could never imagine?"
-------------------------------------------------

Authors note: I KISSED A BOY AND I LIKED IT~!
So many unanswered questions eh?

Follow to support the author and Keep up with their Future Works!