[ 9 ]

FOURTH

I forgot about the exam that determines half of our final grade.How Could I Forget?And this Stupid gemini reminded me at 11pm About the exam.

this Exam is Probably Nothing to Him,He Studies very Well na.But I don't have a Interest In studies,it's Just for the degree.I do feel dissapointed in myself Not being able to match My Maa's Expectations.

but right now I have no Other option except for studying all night,All these exams So far have meant Nothing to me as they don't count even as 1% to our final Exams.

--------------

Continuing~

I stayed calm And Filled up my thoughts With worries(stated above).

"So what now?" I asked.

it was obvious In his facial Expression that he noticed that I was extremely worried about the Exam Tommorrow.

"I can help." He says Quietly.

"HAH?!" I exclaim

"I can help you Study the question paper,I have it."

I was shocked , because I don't know why he's helping me.But i really needed the help At The time and I didn't have time to ask questions.

"Thank y-"

"Shia!" He screams.

"What now?!"

"Where is my question paper?!"

"Oh god."

after he said That,We looked for about Half an Hour Until We FINALLY Found the Damn question paper.I was about to Say thank you,How Foolish of me.

It was about 11:30 when we started studying Together,I kept falling asleep from time to time But we studied Until 4am,In hopes that I could Pass the Paper.

~

GEMINI

it was 5am,I woke up to an Alarm sound with fourth Leaning his head on my shoulder and Sleeping soundly,We hadn't Realised when We Both fell asleep.But he completed studying the paper Before We fell asleep,now its just a matter of his memory.

"Fourth wake up"

I shake him trying to Get him to wake up.Instead he Just mumbled Some weird language and Hugs me even Tighter.

"FOURTH.WAKE.UP!! WERE GONNA BE LATE!"

he wakes up flabbergasted while scratching his head.

"We have an exam today Fourth,Were gonna be Late,Wake up."

He lets go of Me realising he Was blocking me from getting up.

"Ah sorry sorry"

"It's alright,Get up now.Do you remember Everything?"

"I do,My memory is better than u Think U giraffe "

We both get up and Get into separate rooms for changing.Once we had changed we grabbed our backpacks and off to the test hall we went.

I repeatedly Asked him questions Along the road,And He answered All of them flawlessly.I don't quite understand why He doesn't Study if he has such excellent memory.Mabye it's the lack of motivation,or.....the lack of support.

We entered the exam Hall While Showing a thumbs Up Sign to eachother to resemble Good luck.Then the exam started,i had finished in the first hour,And Everyone else had finished within 2 and a half Hours.

There he was,just sitting there Looking at his answer Sheet And question paper Back and fourth,I was about to have a stroke at the time.I don't even Know if he's as worried as I am right now ( ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ )

And finally at the 3rd hour aka at the final Hour, he got up from his seat and submitted the paper along with 2-3 students.As soon as he exited the Door , I was Shaking him aggressively.

"WHAT DID U DO?!WHY DID IT TAKE SO LONG?!"

"woah there,chill mr.Principals Son.I just have a slow Handwriting.I got everything correct."

"thank God." I sigh in relief

"Were you holding your breathe?"

"No I was not, Definitely was not."

"Whatever you say Then."

"Don't you think you're forgetting something?"

"Am i?"

"Mabyeeeee?"

"Ohhh!"

He says while returning my pen.

"No not this!"

"Ohhh! That!"

Then he hands me my Pencil.

"Not that either!"

"Oh,You want To hear me say sorry?"

"Yes! U know I do And you just Gave me Back my supplies to waste my Time.Now let me hear it."

"Well,thank you."

He said that while he ran off From there,I will admit it Did feel good to be able to hear a nice word From him.

-------------------------------------------------"Is this just to prove that you're Better than me? Or is there something else?,your confusing me

"Is this just to prove that you're Better than me? Or is there something else?,your confusing me.Please tell me what you're doing to me.
-------------------------------------------------

Authors note: regular updates from today,Follow the author To keep up With The Announcements and spoilers (⁠ ͝⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ͡⁠°⁠)⁠ᕤ