[20]

FOURTH

Ive finally built up enough courage to ask him out,and now.I wont let history repeat itself.

"I like you,Gemini"

"I like you too fourth,were great friends right?"

"No,no! You know what I mean,why are u doing this? I don't mean as friends! I mean as something more."

He just smiled At me looking at my frustrated face,while my eyes were teary from all the emotional shit that was going on.

"You don't understand gemini,do you? Love songs have started making sense when I never were into those type of songs,nowadays all I do is listen to love songs and think about you! Gemini,you make me feel feelings nobody has ever made me feel,it was the same in the past and will remain the same in the present.Dont leave me this time,okay?"

"Love you too"

That's when he hugged me close,I knew he could hear my heart that was beating so fast that it seemed that it was going to pop right out.Just knowing that I have found him again was more then a blessing to me,nothing about him has changed.Except for his face,of course.

In the moment of the hug,it all came to me.He was the one who had posted the picture, And the kid with the skateboard,It was mark.

"Do you plan on leaving me this time too?"

"No,never."

Feeling reassured I finally exhaled.

"Were you holding your breathe all this time,I was supposed to confess to you.But Appearently,you did it first"

"What! Who says? I wasn't holding my breath at all!"

"Let's go home?"

"Let's go then"

Heart eyes,I saw the heart eyes again that I had missed so much.He had heart eyes for me and thought I wouldn't notice it,but I did.He must never leave me again,never.

----------------------------------------"if I had a star for everytime I thought of you,I would have the whole galaxy"----------------------------------------

"if I had a star for everytime I thought of you,I would have the whole galaxy"
----------------------------------------

Authors note: I hope you all enjoyed <3,it was a a crazy journey,I'm gonna work on another novel soon! Keep waiting :) I hope everyone was satisfied with the ending ʕ⁠っ⁠•⁠ᴥ⁠•⁠ʔ⁠っ,if I have time I will make sure to make a winnysatang and markford addition to this novel,thank you to all the readers for reading <3