[15]

zzz...Fourth is sleeping while there is continuous Knocking at the front door,Even with the rays of sunshine,His Sleep Doesn't seem to be disturbed

GEMINI

"Hellooo? Nong Fourth?"

He must be sleeping ,i decided to turn back and I was just about to leave when the wooden door Burst open and someone held my Hand from behind

"Oyee!where are you going! I'm not ready yet naa.."

"Fourth,I've been knocking on your door for the past 30 minutes.I even came an hour late because I knew you would be late, even though I came late you were still sleeping"

"Ahh,I'm sorry na? Won't you forgive me?"

I made a sulking expression while staring at fourth.

"Ahh I'm sorry naa!"

He shakes me while asking me for forgiveness,I still didn't Stop sulking.

"Ahh..How About my treat? I will buy you something."

That's when I stopped sulking and gave a soft smile to fourth and He Took my hand that he was holding and dragged me inside The front door.

"Sit here" he pointed at the couch

The House seemed small For me,it was a usual household like any other house i have gone to. the House seemed to have a Modern type of aesthetic.The curtains Were an off-white Colour while the walls Were a Dark Shade of gray,just a bit off from the Colour black.There were plants Around Around which Told me that Fourth loved plants.While I was looking around here and there,Fourth arrived.

"I'm ready naa! Let's go?"

I froze at the sight,Fourth had looked better than I had ever saw him,he looked gorgeous,and i had noticed every Part of it

"Gemini! Gemini!"

"Ah yes let's go,my apologies"

We exit the Front door while I stare at my phone screen while were walking,halfway to there fourth asks me.

"P'gem,can I have your number?"

"But I alread- oh alr ofc u can"

We exchanged phones and we both Saved eachothers Numbers.

After that,We just walked to the final destination,the resturant.I took his hand and asked The waitress for a seat.She lead us to a corner in the room Which was a seat For two.A corner may sound Bad,but it was Much more Peaceful here than the whole restaurant.And we got the best view since there was a window right behind us.

"Soo..,What do you want for luncheon? "

Before He even answered the question i asked him,he asked me another question.

"Are we gonna pay 50-50?"

"No,I'm paying for the whole thing"

"But- this seems like an expensive Restaurant,I couldn't possibly let you pay the whole bill! Even the cheapest Food here would be 300$! Plus I told you I would buy you something for being late?"

"I insist,I can pay for the food and you can pay for the dessert."

"That doesn't sound fa-!"

I place my finger on his lips to shut him up about the bill,and he doesn't Say anything after that Which was not what I expected,but it was alright because he was paying tons of money on University Anyways.

The waitress comes by again,

"Have you decided on your order?"

"Yes please,I would like lunch meat with some rice?"

"Okay,And for you good sir?"

"I would like a salad,the cheapest one you got and that would be suitable for lunch."

"No please waitress,get him the most expensive one.Thank you"

"Okay! Anything else?"

"No thank you"

I didn't get any dessert on purpose,after she has left He questioned me again,

"Hey!why the most expensive?! And what about the dessert?!"

"Let me use my Money na..What am I supposed to do with all this money anyways?"

That instantly shut him up,the waitress had arrived With our Food about 10 minutes later.It didn't take long because it was an expensive resturant and customer service must be top notch.

"Oyyee,this tastes good na?"

"It does..thank you"

"I couldn't hear you!"

"Thank you goddamnit."

"My pleasure isn't it?"

------------------------------------------------
"It's never a waste if im spending it on you"
------------------------------------------------

Authors note : the chapter got longer then usual so I'll finish Valentine's day Mabye on the next chapter or the chapter after that.