[ 4 ]

GEMINI

As expected,the rumours spread as far as to both my Parents,I told Them that it was just a Misunderstanding but they were not willing to listen.

fourth was bound to get a huge punishment like a suspension of some sort..atleast that's what I had expected.

But they planned something even worse,something that didn't even Cross my mind once.

they were planning to keep us in an apartment Together,just to prove that we are Just friends and nothing more than that.

The conversation went something like this..

"Mom listen it's just a misunderstanding,please believe ur son on this one."

"What do you mean it's just a misunderstanding,I need proof that it was!"

"Proof?how do I get proof?"

"Stay with him,for atleast 2 days."

"BUT MOTH-"

"no buts,what are u so Worried of?"

"nothing."

"Now go tell to this your FRIEND fourth."

"Mother he's not my fr-"

"NOW!"

I know,it's pretty absurd how she could just let her own son spend 2 nights with a random kid that she never Even met

just how am I supposed to ask him?

I knew I had to ask him either way so I just went for it.

The next day

"Oye shithead,come here" I said.

I thought he wouldn't listen,he was instead obedient and came to me after the first call

"What?"

"My mom asked us to spend 2 days in an apartment together."

"No.Is that all?"

"You have to,you don't have a choice.Its either that or your parents Will be called and you will be rusticated from the school."

I don't know why I said that my mom will call his Parents, I guess It was just to scare him.Why Did I just find up an excuse to make him not say no?But he stayed quiet to my threat.

"Don't you have anything to say?" I asked,

"Why,do you long to listen to my voice that much?"

I don't know why he said that,But it was true.Why did I want him to say something when I just threatened him to say yes.

"Don't get on my nerves. Meet me at ************* Tommorrow."

"And what happens if I don't show up principal's son?"

"Nothing,just a rustication that's all"

"ah jeez,fine"

-------------------------------------------------"Why are you everywhere i go ? And why can't I get you of my head?"-------------------------------------------------

"Why are you everywhere i go ? And why can't I get you of my head?"
-------------------------------------------------

Authors note: sorry this Chapter was Extremely short,I'll try to make the Next chapter longer <3