[18]

FOURTH

I entered a room not even looking where I am,just getting excited at the thought of me and gem Being together for a bit more.

that's when I realised I had walked into the room gemini told me not to enter.but as I looked around here and There but what caught my attention was a childhood picture box.

i thought that this was wrong while walking to the box,but in the end,i opened the box anyways.It was filled with a layer of dust on top.while fanning the air,trying to Move away All the dust.

I noticed a few toys..A few keychains and At last I saw a childhood Album,I removed the Dust away from the top And opened it.On the first page,I saw a fimiliar face.It was labelled

"Gemini's book"

With a Picture underneath that I Faintly Remembered,I was sure that it was Gemini.I opened the book to see a few pictures of gemini with a boy Who looked identical to me as a child.Thats when it clicked.

This gemini was the gemini I had loved,the gemini I praised and the gemini I had adored.We were sweethearts per say.

before gemini had to move out to receive better education at another School.I knew i didn't even stand a chance At that school due to my records In the school I was in.So i just waited,waited and waited,But it was of no use.So I decided to let go and keep him as a memory in my mind.

That's when I realised that Gemini had probably remembered me all along,which explains all the weird things that he knows about me.It wasn't Ford,he knew himself.

That's when I thought that I wasn't gonna tell him that I knew about it and just wait for him to bring the topic up himself.

So I just walked back into my room and slept on the bed as Usual..

~

TRINGGGGG!TRINGGGGGGG! Fourth's Alarm clock rang as he slept soundly,Gemini had heard the alarm clock from even another room walked into Fourth's room and Turned off the alarm.

"fourth wake up! It's 8am.Your gonna be late"

Fourth woke up with his usual head scratching and Arm stretching.

"Hah?! It's 8am! don't you usually Wake me up at 6am?"

"You complained Last day you asshole."

"Oh did i?? Ohh! I did,didn't i"

-------------------------------------------------"I won't let you go now that I've finally found you"-------------------------------------------------

"I won't let you go now that I've finally found you"
-------------------------------------------------

Authors note: short chapter,I'm sorry 😭 so sorry ..Also Sorry for the late update.I have a packed schedule I'll try posting more often but updates may Be slow