[14]

GEMINI

The warm sunshine was entering through the large university Windows.

damn it,It was the perfect Weather for going out somewhere.But my friends Decided to be busy with their Lovers making plans Today.it was a day before valentine's and I couldn't even cry with any of my friends since they were all taken.

That's when I looked back At Fourth who was right behind me,and I shook my head and thought to myself,no way and kept walking to the way of the classroom as fourth was following behind.

That's when something happened,something I never expected.

"Hey..gemini.."

"What?"

"Be my valentine"

I stood there,Slowly turning into a tomato.

"Are you sick? I'm genuinely Asking you if you want to be my valentine,My crush Rejected me."

I start chuckling a bit hiding my face With my hands To seem less rude,

"Whats so funny?!"

"Your Over confident,That's why you got rejected."

"She turned out to be lesbian."

"That- that took a turn! Well! Okay! I will be your valentine!"

"Thank you for not making fun of me for once,jeez."

"No problem kitten"

"Hey what did you just call m-"

I pat his head and run with him chasing behind me while I was trying to run to classroom So theres a possibility of survival.

since it was a huge University,We finally enter The Classroom gasping for air since it was 5 floors high.As i said,it was a huge Building.

I noticed that mark wasn't there,neither was ford.they were probably out doing lovey-dovey stuff.Whatever,I just sat on my seat and got a Huge shock when Fourth came over to the seat next to me or so called Mark's seat and sat on it and grasped the skin on my hands and pinched me so hard that the mark will probably never go away.I guess this was his revenge for when I called him kitten.

After mr.aromdee had exited the classroom,Me and Fourth left the classroom together.We were just walking Together around the campus when I decided to break the ice and ask,

"Soo..Where should we go?"

"How about the nearby resturant? Its newly opened up and I've heard many people talk about it"

"Are you sure you want me to be your valentine tho?"

"Cmonn,it's not like I like you! it's just because I'm lonely for Tommorrow,so let's just spend the Day together as friends."

"Okay then..whatever you say?"

"Why? Don't you want to be my valentine?"

"No it's not that..it's just...you know."

"I know?"

"Nothing,leave it"

-------------------------------------------------"I don't want to spend just this valentine's day With you,but I want to celebrate each and every one that happens throughout our life"------------------------------------------------

"I don't want to spend just this valentine's day With you,but I want to celebrate each and every one that happens throughout our life"
------------------------------------------------