Finally at Hogwarts

{EDITED}

Dumbledore stood up, lightly tapping his spoon against his goblet.

"I have a very important announcement to make,"

Everyone looked up. Dumbledore gave me a wink and I smiled lightly at him, silently thanking him. I saw him nod his head very slightly.

"This has to be done beforehand. We have a new students at Hogwarts, transferring from Durmstrang. She once went here in her First Year. Chrysalis Adams will be attending Hogwarts!"

As many pranksters cheered, I snapped my fingers quietly under the table. Fireworks exploded above Gryffindor Table, spelling out my name.

CHRYSALIS ADAMS HAS MADE IT TO HOGWARTS!

I smirked at their reactions. Only a few people got it was a hint that I had made it into Gryffindor.

"But, for safety and privacy reasons, Miss Adams has requested that, even though Hogwarts is safe, that no one is to know her identity,"

I smiled lightly at Dumbledore. He had understood when I told him.

"BOO! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!"

I saw James and Sirius hold up their index finger and thumb, spacing them out very small.

"WE WERE THIS CLOSE TO MEETING OUR IDOL!"

I don't regret my decision on not letting any student know my identity, because if I had, I probably would be mobbed right now.

Safety is good.

"You know guys, that girl on the train with the red hair? Chocolate frog tarantula girl? She might've been Chrysalis!"

Jolly good. Now the Marauders are going to have everyone think it's Lil-

"EVERYONE, LOOK FOR RED HAIR!" Sirius yelled.

I was right, and everyone turned to stare at Lily.

"Now, why would it be me? We all know I have no interest in pranking. It's childish," She stated

With her rejection, everyone began whispering about who it could be.

"PERHAPS IT'S MARSHA? IT WOULD MAKE SENSE; SHE LIES LOW!"

Laughter rang throughout the Great Hall, and I whipped around to face where the voice came from, with narrowed eyes.

"May I ask, why would you assume that I, Marsha Grey, was Chrysalis?"

"James said that the girl on the train came when you left to go 'to the loo' and then when you came back, around five minutes later which is way longer than needed, that Chrysalis had left."

I shrugged.

Merlin, I'm panicking.

"A coincidence,"

After the feast was over, they were still wondering who Chrysalis was, and why she had decided to prank the Marauders."

"What're you smirking about, dork?" James snarled.

"Maybe if you weren't such an idiot you would know." I snapped, getting up from the Common Room couch, and heading up the stairs to the girl's Dormitory.

*~*~*~*

That night, I laid in bed until I was absolutely sure that everyone was asleep. I tiptoed out of bed and changed back into Chrysalis. I was wearing the exact same thing I wore on the train, and my outfit wouldn't change until tomorrow. I minced out of the dorm and climbed up the stairs to the boy's, silently thanking Merlin that the boy's staircase didn't turn into a slide. Once I had finally made it, I opened the door quietly. It made a small creak, but nothing else. I entered silently, and headed into their bathroom, whipping out my wand in a flash, but making no noise. I changed all the body wash pink, and the shampoo rainbow.