Captured and Freed

Hi guys! So the image is Chrysalis now, she used to be cast as Bonnie Wright.

Also, the lovely lady in that photo is Ebba Zingmark. :)

ONTO THE CHAPTER!

OH. WAIT. At the end, when it goes 3rd person, you don't have to read that, but I would recommend it, unless your depressed. It's really depressing because I was in one of those moods where you just want to write a sad chapter.

*~*~*

I groaned as I woke up in a cell.

Here we go again.

It's Tom Riddle all over again!

I looked to the side and counted all the spiders I saw.

fifty one.. fifty two.. fifty th-

"HEY! MUDBLOOD!"

I sighed and rolled over from my laying position on the couch to see my sister. My poor, broken, lost thirteen year old sister, who is apparently a rebellious death eater.

"Hey, Sis."

She narrowed her eyes at me.

"The Dark Lord is getting suspicious. Did you promise him anything?"

I shrugged nonchalantly.

"I said I would visit him over breaks and send him letters every week. So it's natural he's getting suspicious."

She sighed and ran a hand through her hair, that looked as if it hadn't been washed in weeks.

"Write something so I can have an owl send it to him." She demanded, sending me a spare sheet of parchment, "And don't try anything stupid. I'll have my minions check it before I send it."

I shrugged again and nodded as she handed me a quill and some ink. Over the time I was here, Tom and I made up our own code. We mixed up the letters a little bit. Enough so that we could tell what it was, but not if you were in a hurry.

Dear Tom,

Hwo rae yuo? kool, m'I jsut ognna uct hte msall tkal. Sbraina's gto em curtapde nad I deen yuor hlep. M'i ta Mflaoy Ramor ni hte dngeouns.

Love,

Chrysalis.

I gave her the letter and she immediately handed it to one of her 'minions', leaving, giving me a chance to think. I saw the person, who I'm assuming is a man, eyes skim the letter, shrugging and giving it to the owl. (Shout out if you can tell me what the letter says!)

I rolled my eyes at his stupidity. Really, he thought I wasn't going to try anything with me being Chrysalis Adams?

Yeah, right.

*~*~*THIRD PERSON*~*~*

Hogwarts was absolute chaos without Chrysalis Adams. She hadn't realized how much of an impact she had made on the school, apparently. Once the news spread she was gone, everyone suddenly hated each other. No smiles, no laughs. No more Chrysalis Adams pranks. Everyone missed her more than she ever thought anyone could. The Marauders didn't prank, James Potter was distressed about his girlfriend, Sirius Black found no joy in snogging girls, and Remus couldn't find the concentration to read, when all he was thinking about was his best friend.

One evening, in the Great Hall, during dinner, Dumbledore seemed to have had enough of all the gloomy looks and glares everyone gave each other, all assuming it was everyone else's fault.

"May I have your attention, please?"

Dumbledore's voice rang through the hall, seeing as it was the only voice.