Teaming Up

HI GUYS! So this update is late because when I had finally gotten around to updating my Mum told me it was one in the morning, so yeah.

And the picture is of Chrysalis!

And we're pretty close to 3k! Not really close, though, but we have 2.4k reads! Thank you!!

*~*~*

So, as it turns out, Ruby and Sirius wanted to participate in the Prank War too. So we teamed up and made it a girls vs boys thing. Ruby and I vs James and Sirius.

"Alright, Ruby. What should we do next?" I whispered as we crouched down behind a bush.

She smirked at me.

"Why, it's obvious."

I raised an eyebrow, and then we had like, a weird moment where we connected.

"WE MAKE SPIDER COOKIES!" We both whisper-yelled at the same time.

She grinned at me  and I was reminded of my first day on the Hogwarts express. When I had given James the tarantula in the chocolate frog.

Ah, that was one of my favorites.

"Okay, so, here's the plan," I started, "We use small spiders that look like chocolate chips, and we bake cookies! BUT the cookie part has to taste good, or else they won't eat it."

She smirked at me again, nodding.

"Let's go."

*~*~*

We had captured a lot of spiders. We baked a batch of cookies for the guys and like the cliché pair of friends, we ended up chasing each other around the kitchen, screaming at each other and laughing at it. I picked up a carton of eggs, and, grabbing one, flung one at her. She screamed as it landed on her head and cracked, pouring egg yolk down her face.

She glared playfully at me, picking up a bag of flour and flinging some at me. I yelped and picked up a bag of apples, flinging one after another at her head.

They bounced off her head and her eyes flickered close with each apple. I was laughing the entire time, grinning. She was also laughing, and was still flinging flour at me. I grinned at her.

"We should clean this up." I sighed, looking at the mess we had made. She nodded as I picked up the pan with the cookies on them, turning to the House Elf that was looking at the mess with eyes alight with excitement.

"Uh.. Can you put these exactly in front of James and Sirius? No one else."

The house elf nodded.

"Ms. Oswin, Quinn will clean mess! You go! Go!"

We both nodded slowly, giving  Quinn a strange look and then we shrugged, skipping off.

"Alright, let's go!" I exclaimed.

We linked arms and ran to the Great Hall, small smirks on our faces. We sat down next to Sirius and James, waiting for the food to appear.

And sure enough, there was a batch of cookies in a bowl laying right in front of them. They both reached for them, each taking one and taking a large bite out of them. I mentally barfed, grinning evilly to myself and Ruby. She smirked back, looking at the guys who have already eaten all the cookies.

"Why do I feel something crawling up my throat?" Sirius asked suddenly.

James gave him a strange look, before having a coughing fit.

"I feel it too!"

They both continuously coughed, trying to get the feeling out of there mouths. And finally, there lay two very alive spiders in their hands.