Suspicious Black

I got up from the spot at the lake with a sigh upon seeing the Marauders.

"Hello, Grey," James smirked, "How is our ugly friend doing?"

I shrugged.

"I don't know. Why don't you ask him?" I remarked, looking at Black to show I was talking about him.

They both glared at me and I smirked. My prankster side has really been showing lately. It needed to stop before they pieced the pieces together, no matter how unlikely it was.

"Look, Grey, you've been getting too brave. Remember the little girl who would cower at the sight of us?" Potter smirked.

"I wasn't cowering out of fear. I was cowering at how ugly you were."

"Why you little-" Black said, but he was cut off by Potter, who was now dragging him off.

"Don't let her get you, Padfoot."

"Let me have a go, Prongs."

It only took a moment for my smart brain to piece it together.

"Padfoot and Prongs, eh? Come back!"

They nod and look at me, walking back.

"Remus, have all four of you performed a patronus before at least once?"

James clamped a hand over Remus' mouth, who was about to answer.

"No. We haven't. Gotta go!"

"Wait wait wait - I've seen all of you perform a patronus at least once. I was testing to see if you would tell the truth."

They sighed.

"Alright, what do you think we're doing?"

"Hold that thought, Prongs, Remember a few hours ago? When you asked me about that Animagus book?"

They groaned and I smirked.

"How did you piece it together?"

"Well, Sirius' patronus is a dog from what I've seen. He has padded feet. Padfoot. James, yours is a stag. The antlers make you Prongs. Peter, your a rat. Wormtail. And Remus, yours is a wolf. Moony for the moon. Your a werewolf." I explained.

They looked at me in awe.

"So, Grey, what are you then?"

"What?"

"We know somethings up with you. Your braver."

Merlin, save me please.

"Nothings up with me, Potter. I'm a Gryffindor. Of course I'm brave."

Black rolled his eyes.

"As if!"

I scoffed.

"Honestly, guys, I'm still ugly, nerdy Marsha."

"We got our eyes on you, Grey."

"O-Okay.."

They gave me one last glance before leaving. Black looked at me over his shoulder. I smirked. To get their mind off this, I obviously need a prank. So I took out a muggle notebook and a pen, and began my devious planning.

Maybe I could their hair - No, I already did that one. I need a great, never before seen idea to get them off my tail - which, hopefully, wouldn't take that long. I pulled another journal out of my bag and tapped the cover with my wand.

"I solemnly swear that I'm up to no good."

I might've stolen it from the Marauders, but whatever. I flipped through the book as words starting forming. I grinned. It's been ages since I opened my Legendary Pranking Book. I skim through a few of the pages, stopping at a random one. I read through it and squealed quietly.