Ruby Oswin

Hi guys! So how have you been? I've been good. CisquexLily and Julia_Marie13, what do you think of Emma Stone for Lily Oswin and Victoria Justice for Bonnie Rae? I need your opinions on that. AND WE HIT 2K READS! OH MY GOSH! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING.

 ONTO THE CHAPTER NOW!

*~*~*

I woke up to a blinding light, causing me to squeeze my eyes shut and slowly open them. The light was still there.

"Can someone please turn that light off before I go blind?" I groaned, shielding my eyes with my hands.

I heard a deep chuckle I recognized as James', causing me to jump up, only to yelp in pain.

"What happened to me?" I asked him with a raised eyebrow.

I looked around. Everything was a blur, since I didn't use my sight charm I had (secretly) made. I felt around for my glasses, sighing in relief when my hands finally landed on them. I picked them up and slid them on my face to see James, struggling to find his glasses.

I took the glasses I had put on off, laughing when I realized I had taken James, and that he, after I had realized it, had taken mine.

"Whoa, Chrissy, your practically blind!"

"So are you!" I said, laughing in between, "Goodness James, get some contacts! These glasses are hideous!"

"You love my glasses!" He smirked.

I sighed and shook my head. The boy knows me too well. We traded glasses and I looked around again, being able to see everything. I saw Remus in a hospital bed, but the others seemed to only have bruises.

"You look like a lost puppy!"

"Shut up, James!" I said, laughing softly.

"How are you feeling?"

Madam Pomfrey's voice entered the conversation, bustling around and force feeding me medicine. I coughed up half of it, which caused her to click her tongue at me and force me to drink more. There's a lot of forcing going on around here.

"How's Remus?"

"Better than you are, that's for sure. Took two bites to the neck and over fifteen scratches!" She clicked her tongue again, now at Remus' bed.

"Can I go see her?" He croaked, looking at me.

"Fine, fine. You can be released today, Mr. Lupin."

He staggered over to me, sitting down next to my bed. His hazel eyes were watery as he looked at me. My wounds, mainly.

"I'm so sorry, Chrysalis. I shouldn't have taken you. I'm irresponsible-"

"Remus, I swear I will silence you with the Silenco if you don't be quiet. I'm fine." I told him, rolling my eyes.

That didn't stop him, though, and he continued murmuring insults about him to himself.

"REMUS!" I yelled, snapping him out of it.

"What?"

"Rem, if I'm a werewolf, it's not your fault. Okay? It's mine for being reckless and going after a werewolf."

"But-"

"No." I said firmly, shaking my head at him.

He sighed, but stopped talking. He enveloped me in a bone crushing hug, but was careful around my wounds.

"I'm sorry." He whispered, his voice breaking.

"It's fine, Rem."

It's a shame he didn't know, really. I should tell him, but like I had told the guys a couple days ago. I'll tell them when I'm ready.