The Sister and First Fight

Hi guys!

So, you guys have been absolutely amazing to me and I decided to stop the vote-comment thing, because I don't write for votes or comments. I write because I like writing. I would still appreciate votes and comments but I will not ask for them. Vote and comment in you want, because when I'm bored I update this story so.. It doesn't work out for me.

Here's the chapter for you guys! Oh, I'm calling you guys when some of my readers are girls.

OH WELL. YOU DON'T MIND, DO YOU? Of course not!

WELL, HERE'S THE CHAPTER (2478 words.. 3103 after editing)

*~*~*

I looked at the girl in surprise, studying her further now that I was curious.

She had dark green eyes and black hair, with a scarred and bruised body.

My mom had dark red hair and dark eyes that almost looked purple. My dad had her looks - deep green eyes and raven hair. I had taken after my mother, obviously.

"You're not my sister. She's gone." I whispered, all of the memories we had coming back to me, as I remembered that day..

*~*~*FLASHBACK*~*~*

I laughed at the little girl in front of me, her eyes lighting up as she saw the bubbles I made using magic.

"Bubbles!" She squealed.

I grinned at her.

"Bubbles." I repeated after her, a smile lighting up my features.

"Chrissy! More bubble!"

I made the bubbles appear faster and made them bigger as she squealed, trying to catch them with her tiny little seven year old fists. Sabrina was awfully small for her age, and most people who saw her thought she was around four or five.

"Always stay innocent, Sab. Always." I whispered.

The door was kicked down, tall people entering in long, dark cloaks.

"CHRYSALIS! TAKE HER! IT'S THEM!" I heard my mother scream from upstairs, probably looking outside the window

"ALWAYS, SABRINA! Always.." I yelled, my voice falling to a broken whisper as she was taken away by those.. people.

The people I now knew to be Death Eaters. I was unable to save her, and it eats me alive as I watch her get knocked out by an unknown curse. It's all I can do to hope it's not a killing curse.

"I'm so sorry, Chrysalis!" My mother yelled as she, too, was dragged away, my dad following behind her, sobbing, also grasped by the figures.

The figures were holding them too tight, and red finger marks appeared on their skin when the figures hands twisted the skin slightly.

"Always." I breathed, as I ran out the back door, the remaining cloaked figures chasing after me, trying my best not to let them get to me.

"AVADA KEDAVRA!"

*~*~*END OF FLASHBACK*~*~*

"I heard Lily speaking about me." She said quietly, looking at me, "Are you ashamed of me? Is that why you didn't tell anyone? Is that why you don't like to speak of me?"

"I would never be ashamed of you, Sabrina. I didn't want them to treat me differently. It was painful for me to speak about you." I said in a hushed tone, aware of the stares I was still getting, "Can we talk somewhere else?"