Befriending Tom Riddle

Hey guys! I feel so bad, I haven't updated all week. So, I decided to update. 1:09 AM people. I was typing until 2:10 AM.. Be happy. I'm grumpy in the mornings. Ugh. So anyway, we are so close to 400 reads which is absolutely crazy. I wrote this chapter at abut 12:20 AM, so sorry if it's bad. I tried my best. ALSO, THE PICTURE ABOVE IS WHAT CHRYSALIS WEARS! Also, in case you are wondering how Chrysalis has royal purple eyes, it's something I read about called Alexandria's Genesis. I recommend reading up on it- it's really cool. And at the end, sorry, I'm bad at cliffhangers. Oh well. ~Awakeninq

*~*~*

I was woken from my slumber by no other than Tom Riddle.

"Hi." I grumbled.

He chuckled.

"Good morning, Marsha. How are you today?"

"Honestly, I would feel a lot better if I wasn't shackled to a wall."

He smiled at me. I think I had somewhat gained his trust, as he has mine, over the past few weeks. I was like a queen to the Death Eaters now.Really, I don't know what was going on. I am being careful around Tom, though. Whenever I think I'm falling for his charm, I remind myself that I still have Lily. That helps a lot. I'm pretty sure I've been gone for at least a month or two now.

"Alright, Marsha, I think your trustworthy enough to be taken out of your shackles-"

I gave him puppy dog eyes, which failed horribly.

"IF, you tell me your secret."

I groaned. He was still on about that? One glance, though, at my horrifically pale skin was enough for me to crack. I quickly switched to Chrysalis and gave him my best puppy dog eyes, which was definitely more efficient. He examined me like I was a science experiment, but once look at my eyes, and he melted.

Haha! My beautiful purple eyes can make even Tom Riddle melt!

"Chrysalis Adams?"

I nodded slowly. He smiled and waved his wand, which burst open the shackles. I fell to the floor, which was already black. After I had changed into Chrysalis, my outfit had changed as well. Good thing it was black, too, or the dirt from this floor might have shown. I hugged Tom quickly, running out. I stopped short when I realized I had absolutely no idea how to get outside. Tom chuckled and followed me out of the dungeon.

"Maybe I should get to know my victims a bit better more often.." Tom muttered.

"Yeah, and also realize that threatening to torture people into insanity isn't the answer if you want to get information."

He turned to me, a smile forming on his face.

"Yeah.." He whispered.

He showed me the way to the yard, but kept a close eye on me as I skipped out. Chrysalis hadn't been affected by the darkness and the lack of sunlight, so my skin was it's normal, shining pale self. I didn't actually need the exercise, as I naturally had a perfect figure no matter how much I ate. I ran around, the movement feeling great on my sore legs, while musical laughter that belonged to me rang around.

*~*~*TOM RIDDLE*~*~*

Although I would never admit it, Mar- Chrysalis feels like a daughter to me. I regret taking her, only because she can't be with her friends. I sighed, just now realizing how much I really would like to be a dad.

Stop it, Tom. This is what you wanted. Power- A musical sound rang through the garden and I looked around for what made it, only to find it was Chrysalis. I sighed.

Yeah, like that daughter I never had, and never will be able to have..

*~*~*TIME SKIP BECAUSE I CAN*~*~*

I had decided to allow Chrysalis to have her own room in the manor, but the door was to be chained shut, as were the windows, too. I did trust her, however, there's still the possibility that she'll want to break out. I saw her switch back before she drifted off to sleep. I called my Death Eaters - Or Death Munchers, as Marsha had taken to calling them.

"I want to give Marsha back."

They all looked at me in surprise.

"Really? Why?"

I sighed.

"Yes, really. And because I got all the information I need." I lied.

I didn't actually want to give Marsha back, but now my Death Munch- Death EATERS will convince me not to, and tell me how it is a bad idea.
"Are you sure? I don't think you should."

"Now that I think about it, Lucius, your right. Goodnight, all of you."

They apparated away, leaving me and Lucius. I headed to my room, Lucius trailing behind me.

"Goodnight, my lord."

I nodded and one I got to my room, fell asleep.

*~*~*MARSHA*~*~*

I woke up at 6:30 AM. Tom had given me a muggle alarm clock after I begged him. For two hours. Surprisingly, Tom wasn't there to wake me up as he usually was. I frowned slightly and stood up, wobbling a little.

Wait- I can actually stand? The events of yesterday flashed in my mind. Oh. Right. Tom released me from my chains yesterday. I sighed and stretched, then walking over to my door and banging on it with my fists, yelling. Tom was the one who happened to hear and opened it. I smiled lazily, turning into Chrysalis before his eyes. I really should stop saying 'turning into Chrysalis'. I should, instead, saying 'turning into me'. Chrysalis was, after all, the real me. I sighed, remembering my first day back at Hogwarts, when I pulled the chocolate frog prank. I chuckled at the memory then smirked. I followed Tom down to the kitchen with an evil grin. I sat down at the table, where Lucius was also sitting. Tom grinned at me before making my favorite food - Omelets. My jaw dropped as he presented it to me five minutes later. Benefits of magic, my friends.

"Oh my gosh, Tom! It's perfect!" I squealed with a grin, showing off my pearl white teeth that literally sparkled.

He chuckled and hugged me back after I practically tackled him in a bone crushing hug.

"Alright, now eat." He said, in mock sternness.

I rolled my eyes with a small smile and stuck my face in my food, eating it like a dog.

"It's a wonder how something so disgusting can look so attractive when a pretty girl is doing it." Draco sighed from behind me.

I forced my head out of my delicious omelet and turned to Draco, a grin on my face.

"Oh, wow, she stopped eating for you. You must be special." Tom smirked.

I rolled my eyes again.

"Hey, Draco!"

Yeah, I became friends with Draco over the month or so I've been here.

"Hey, Chrysalis." He smiled.

And yes, Tom did tell everyone about me after they promised to keep it a secret. I finished up my omelet, and Draco had the house elf clean it up. I thanked Dobby and then turned to the rest.

"Alright, I'm gonna go now. I'll see you later!" I screamed, already halfway up the stairs.

"BYE!" Draco yelled after me.

The same idea from earlier popped into my head again as I smirked.

How did I not think of this earlier?

*~*~*