Siriusly, Sirius?

Hi guys!! Welcome to the chapter. MWAHAHAHA!

So it's 1:30 AM.

I really need to stop going to bed this late..

ONTO THE CHAPTER!

*~*~*

I groaned and rolled over.

"Chrissy! Wake up! It's time to get Sirius and James back!" Ruby whispered in my ear with a sing-song voice.

I shot up at that, hitting my forehead with hers, causing her to stagger back and stare at me, surprised.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR!"

"For waking me up," I said with a smirk.

She huffed at me and walked to the bathroom, sending me another glare as she entered. I waited for her to get done and she came out fully dressed, finally letting me in. I put deoderant on and got dressed, not bothering with a shower.

I left the bathroom and ran down the stairs, Ruby next to me.

I ended up tripping and falling down the stairs, though.

Oops.

Ruby rushed up next to me as I groaned in pain, rolling over, as I fell off the last step.

"Are you okay?"

I nodded slowly.

"JAMES!" She screamed.

James came running, staring around with frantic eyes.

"WHAT?"

"Your girlfriend just fell down a lot of stairs."

"I'm fine." I breathed, standing up, "That was fun. Besides the falling part, of course."

They rolled their eyes and sat down. Sirius came a few minutes later and sat down, as I sat down in the middle of James and Sirius.

So here's how it went; Sirius, Me, James, Ruby.

Simple.

"So, how are you guys?" I asked casually.

They looked at us suspiciously.

"What did you guys do?"

"What?"

"Yesterday you were all like, 'OH MY MERLIN I'M GONNA KILL YOU!' And now you're like, 'Oh, pft, that incident? Yeah, we don't care about that anymore.'"

I looked at Sirius strangely.

"Seriously, Sirius?" I asked.

"Is that the impression we give off?" said Ruby, with raised eyebrows.

Okay, I was hoping he was gonna say no, because Ruby and I did, indeed, prank him. We had decided to use polyjuice potion (after permission from Dumbledore) and put it in their goblets. It was easy.

They narrowed their eyes at us as Ruby and I got up, heading for the Great Hall. We sat down next to each other and piled food on our plants, smiling at James and Sirius fakely, but giving Rem a real smile.

I watched like a hawk as James and Sirius sat down, taking a quick swig of their juice, and digging into their food.

I smirked at Ruby as James turned into Mulciber, and Sirius turned into Avery. They took one look at each other and screamed.

"MY HAIR!"

"MY FACE!"

"MY TEETH!"

"MY NOSE!"