First Day Back

Hii guys! Guess what? We hit 700 reads!

YAY!

I know some of you are probably like, 'well that's nothing. Some people have over a million!' I am aware of that, yes. Don't judge me. I enjoy getting excited over the small things. Not really small, though. 700+ People have seen my story. That's all I care about right now.

Also, if you actually read this, comment who you ship Chrysalis with.

What? It's a fun way for me to see that you actually read these, and get feedback!

Well, enjoy the chapter I made up at 3:30 in the morning!

BYE MY PINEAPPLES!

*~*~*

I woke up and sighed as Lily sent a massive glare my way.

She was STILL angry about the whole James liking me thing.

I can't help that I'm Chrysalis Adams.

Speaking of me, things still haven't calmed down. If I would've known this is what it would be like when I revealed myself, I probably wouldn't have done it.

I got dressed quickly and headed downstairs to the Common Room with a sigh.

One thing I enjoyed about being with Tom, was there were no classes.

I mean, he taught me a lot in the time I was there. The only thing I would personally worry about was the fact that they weren't all exactly good things.

Yeah.

I sat down on the couch and stared into the fire intently as James came downstairs and plopped down right next to me.

"Hey, Chrysalis." He said quickly.

"Hi, James." I replied softly, a smile lighting up my face.

*~*~*JAMES*~*~*

I walked downstairs and saw Chrysalis sitting there, by herself. Her wavy hair was perfect as always. She wore a black and white aztec crop-top and black, ripped jeans. Her shoes were black vans and she wore a mini top hat on the side of her head, which somehow balanced there perfectly.

She was stunning.  Chrysalis was one of those girls who, with one look, could completely take your breath away.

I sat down next to her.

What's this feeling I have in my stomach? I don't know. It's the same feeling I had with Lily.

Now, here with Chrysalis, Lily just doesn't matter to me anymore.

"Hey, Chrysalis." I said quickly, trying not to trip over my words.

"Hi, James." She replied softly, a small smile on her features.

After that exchange, Lily came running downstairs, smiling at me.

"Hey, James.. I was wondering if uh.. You'd like to go to Hosmeade this weekend?"

I turned to Chrysalis. She had said she was going with me.

"It's fine, James. Go and get your girl." She whispered.

I forced a smile, and gave a nod towards Lily.

She was jealous.

Lily squealed and ran back up to her dorm, before coming back down after it hit her that we still had classes today.

I beamed at Chrysalis and she laughed softly.

I could've sworn I heard her mutter something along the lines of 'What you do to me, blah blah blah, Never understand, blah blah.'