Introduction

{EDITED}

Now, I could just tell you who I am, right here, right now. But I'm going to give you hints, and you have to guess. I have titles such as Pranking Beauty (I love that one), Queen Prankster, and then I have The Prankster. If you haven't figured it out yet, I'm sorry, but you're a muggle.

So I would recommend you get out of here and run before I make you. And make sure not to tell anyone, or else.

If you're a brave muggle who hasn't left yet, I'm telling you, leave. This story isn't yours, because the contents in this story are real.

*waits patiently for muggles to scurry out to find their muggle contraptions called cars*

Now that they've gone, for those wizards or witches who haven't figured it out yet, my name is Chrysalis Adams. Don't freak out.

I obviously go to Hogwarts, but not in the way you think. Since I am Chrysalis Adams, famous prankster, I have to go as Marsha Grey, an identity I made for myself when I was eleven, a few months before I had began going to Hogwarts, for my safety.

As I was saying, I'm Chrysalis Adams. I've been bullied by the Marauders ever since my first day, and boy, it's nice to get them back. They like to taunt me for my looks.

Marsha's looks, actually, because they wouldn't dare mess with me.

So almost every night, I like to get them back with a prank to get them curious and thinking it's someone else. You know, distracting them. Keeping them on their toes. And it works.

But I never really feel complete; I yearn to tell them who I am. To tell everyone who I am. To prove everyone wrong about me.

So this is my journey. Through the ups and downs, through the bullying and pranks.

Hi, I'm Chrysalis Adams.

And this is who I am.

~The Prankster