Back To Hogwarts

Hi hi hi hi hi my lovely pineapples! We have 600+ reads! Holy! That's amazing! Only 400 more until 1k ;).

READ MY LOVELY PINEAPPLES READ!

Okay, I need to stop updating so late here. 1:20 AM. Groan. I'm sleepy. Ugh, I've been waking up at 3:00 PM. I still have 2089 words to write.

I need to start writing earlier.

Well, anyway, the title pretty much sums up this chapter.

Not really.

Anyway, enjoy the chapter!

*~*~*

I sighed as I looked at my parents. They were much better, but I hated to leave them here after what they went through.

"Chrysalis, we don't want you to miss out on Hogwarts because of us. Just make sure to be safe and, of course, have fun." My mother smiled.

"Mum, I don't know if I should go though.." I muttered, looking at my shoes.

"You've done more than enough for us, honey. Without you we would most likely be d-"

"Don't say it, Dad. Don't."

He sighed.

"Go. Have fun. Make friends. Be Chrysalis." He whispered.

"I can't be Chrysalis though. It's not safe for me, with all the fans."

My mum rolled her eyes.

"Honestly, baby girl. When has that stopped you?"

She's right. She's absolutely right. Nothing has ever stopped me from being me, and I really don't want to stop that now. But my safety is what matters most, isn't it?

So is being happy, Chrysalis. Your not happy being Marsha and no matter how hard you try, you will never be happy as Marsha.

"You're right, Mum. I'll try to get the courage-"

"You have the courage, baby. You just don't use it enough to realize it's there." My dad smiles slightly.

I rolled my eyes, but I knew he, just like Mum, was right.

"Okay, okay. I got to go now - I'll owl and visit."

They smiled at me and nodded as I stood up, grinning like an idiot. My parents stood up too, and they both enveloped me in a hug. I beamed at them, hugging them back as Tom walked in. My parents shrank away from him as a reflex, but bounced back.

"Alright, Tom, apparate me to Hogsmeade?"

He rolled his eyes.

"You can apparate, Chrysalis. I just want a hug from my favorite girl." He whispered, giving me a hug like my parents did.

I laughed and hugged him back just as tight.

"It's going to be so boring without you."

"Yeah, I know," I smirked, "And if you even think about doing anything to my parents, I will personally kill you. I'm always watching."

His eyes widened as he nodded slowly.

"Alright, I've gotta go now,Tom. I'll see you sometime this break."

"Two weeks without you.."

I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"Then you'll get two weeks with me! Christmas break, Tom."

He sighed.

"I don't know what I'm going to do without you stealing Lucius' stuff and then watching him chase you around the house.."