Dead but alive

Heyy! I'm gonna start putting A/N up here.. and as of today, Friday, 10:04 PM, June 19, we, my friends, are one read away from two hundred. I'm squealing like a piglet, I swear. I'm so excited! Okay, okay, enough of my babbling. Let's get onto the chapter (by the way, the ending was rushed because I was really tired after writing 8 and one third (don't ask) pages of story in my notebook, as I will NOT be updating over the weekend) This chapter was 2141 words long!

*~*~*JAMES POV*~*~*

Who is this girl? She looks like the girl from the train. I heard Dumbledore clear his throat, causing everyone to look up.

"Ms. Adams, may I ask why you have decided to make such a.. dramatic entrance?"

Everyone gasped and turned back to Chrysalis. Oh my Merlin, it was happening. I was meeting Chrysalis Adams! I beamed and Remus scoffed.

"What is it, Moony?"

He rolled his eyes.

"Your not thick enough to believe this is actually Chrysalis Adams, right?"

I frowned.

"But, Remus, she looks exactly like the girl on the train! And you heard Dumbledore call her 'Ms. Adams'!"

Remus sighed and went back to his book. He knew I was right, but didn't want to admit it. Yeah. That's what's going on. I turned to Chrysalis and looked at her in awe. I saw Lily-flower glaring at Chrysalis. Someones jealous. I also saw Moony glaring at Chrysalis, too. What is it with all the glaring today? Honestly.. Lily I understand, she hates pranking and anyone or anything to do with it.. But Remus? Even though he doesn't admit it, he loves Chrysalis as much as we do. I sighed in awe as she sat down, her fiery red hair flowing behind her as if it was being carried.

Snap out of it, James. You like Lily..

Right?

*~*~*MARSHA POV*~*~*

I smirked at 'Chrysalis'. She smirked back, and acted exactly like we discussed. Mischievous, but also kind. I chuckled. She's a great actress. Now, I bet your wondering what's going on here. Well, let's have a small flashback.

*FLASHBACK*

I sighed as I saw Black glaring at me yet again. He was getting too close to finding out. Then, and idea came to me, causing me to smirk. Doesn't Hufflepuff have a student whose a Metamorphmagus? It was Nymph or something like that. I think. I stood up suddenly, running off to the Puffs Common Room. Oh, shoot. What was the passw- The door flung open to reveal a girl with bright purple hair.

"Thanks- Do you happen to know anyone by the name of Nymph?"

She raised her eyebrow.

"No.. But I'm Nymphadora Tonks."

I snapped my fingers and pointed at her.

"That's the name I was looking for." I beamed, dragging her to the couch in the Common Room.

"I need your help."

She looked at me uneasily.

"What do you need?"

I chuckled.

"I need you to look like Chrysalis Adams - and don't tell ANYONE about it."

She nodded slowly, but still uneasily.

"O-Okay.."

I grinned.

"Thank you! I owe you!"