The Wrath of Lily Evans

Hi guys!

Okay, so, I was looking back on the first 3-4 chapters, and I'm realizing how awkward I was.

I'M SO SORRY YOU HAD TO GO THROUGH THAT!

Well, anyway, we're close to 900 reads already..

YAY!

Also, I need to know if you guys prefer short, 800-900 word chapters that I'll update more, or long, 1,000-2,000 word chapters that I wont update as often.

AND, If you have a Polyvore, my username is Maqic.

ONE MORE THING. If I get my Kindle Fire back, I might update on there more too.

OKAY NOW. BYE!

*~*~*

I woke up the next day to a screaming Lily Evans. I snickered to myself and rolled over, burying my face in my pillows with a groan.

"CHRYSALIS I DON'T KNOW YOUR MIDDLE NAME ADAMS!"

"You don't want to know my middle names." I moaned, burying my face in my pillow more.

I looked up once and died.

Out of laughter.

"LILY MARIE EVANS, YOUR WEARING A BANANA COSTUME!" I laughed. (A/N: I don't know if her middle name is Marie but I'm gonna go with it!)

"I KNOW! ALL OF MY CLOTHES ARE.. RIDICULOUS COSTUMES!"

I fell off my bed with a loud thump, rolling with laughter. A few minutes later, James stumbled in, probably thinking I was hurt.

"WHAT HAPPENED?"

"ASK ADAMS!" Evans screamed.

"HOW ARE YOU HERE?" I shouted.

"SIRIUS! NOW WHAT HAPPENED?"

"LOOK AT EVANS!"

He took once glance at her, and burst out laughing as I had did. A few minutes later, we were both rolling on the floor, laughing like maniacs. Evans huffed and glared at us.

"How do you still look so perfect after rolling on the ground?" She sighed.

I shrugged and stood up, taking deep, calming breaths.

"Alright James, better go before Mcgonagall gets here." I smirked.

He scrambled down the stairs only for it to turn into a slide, causing him to slide down and fall face first on the ground.

I laughed again, grinning. I entered the bathroom, much to Evans' dismay, since she was just heading there too.

I took a quick shower and got dressed for the day, flinging the door open and walking downstairs. James sat on the couch, looking at the fireplace.

"Hey, James."

He jumped.

"Hi, Chrissy."

I sat down next to him, looking into his eyes.

"Let's go to breakfast."

"Agreed." He smirked, getting up.

He did a deep bow and held out his hand.

"My lady-"

There was a irritated squeal from the stairs and we both looked over. A red face Evans was there, still in her banana costume, glaring at me.

"James, lets go. Your taking me to breakfast."

He looked at me and I shrugged.

"It's okay, if you want to go."