Second Prank

I woke up, my hair a mess and my eyes barely opening. I groaned and stood up as Lily smacked me across the face with a pillow.

"WAKE UP!"

"I'm up, i'm up." I said groggily, trudging off to the bathroom.

I got shoved to the side by Lily, and she smirked.

"Let me in, Lily. I need this more than you do." I glared, now wide awake.

"No, Marsha. I need this."

I narrowed my eyes at her. Then of course, all the other girls had to wake up. We all glared at each other..

"MINE!" I screamed, running towards the bathroom door.

I flung it open and slammed it close, locking it. The door was most likely gonna fall off anyway from the girl's fists pounding against it.

I grinned and then frowned.

"LILY?"

"WHAT?"

"CAN YOU BRING ME SOME CLOTHES?"

"OVER MY DEAD BODY!"

I groaned. Great. I opened the door slightly, and pulled out my wand.

"Accio uniform!"

My uniform came flying through the small crack, from which the door was open. Lily's eyes widened as she lunged towards the door, right as I closed it quickly. I heard a groan and I could practically feel Lily's glare through the door. I giggled and put the clothes on the counter. I stripped of my own clothes, turning on the water and hopping in. I sighed in pleasure as the hot water warmed my body. I smiled, taking the fastest shower possible. I jumped out and turned off the water, drying myself off with a spell. I slid on my uniform and walked out. All the girls attacked the door at once, squealing at each other. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my bag, heading to the common room. I heard screams and I smirked.

Looks like the boys woke up.

They all ran out at the same time, screaming. I had to hide my grin behind a frown.

"What's wrong?" I asked, wide-eyed.

"You'd never understand, nerd." James snarled, flicking a spider off him.

Peter squealing and ran a hand through his hair, picking up a piece and staring at it with eyes the size of saucers as if he couldn't believe it actually happened. I muffled a laugh and buried my face in my book, trying not to bust out laughing. Black looked down as a centipede crawled up his leg, making it ten times harder not to laugh. I grinned and got up, going back into the girl's dorm. All of them were fighting, doing rock paper scissors to see who got to go into the bathroom first.

I laughed.

A/N: This is just a bit of a filler because it was late at night and I was tired..