The Train Ride

{EDITED}

I smiled as I looked around the train station. I can't wait for my fifth year at Hogwarts.

"Marsha! Marsha!" My best friend, Lily Evans, called out, sprinting towards me.

No, my name isn't Marsha.

It's fake, just like everything else about 'Marsha'.

It's always like this; and it has been since I became famous. It's all fake. Except at night.

That's when everything is real.

I'm lucky enough to be Chrysalis Adams, legendary prankster. I'm famous just for my pranks. Everyone in the Wizarding World knows me, thanks to that. At day, I have dull, brown-grey eyes and dandruff, murky straight, boring brown hair. Pimples and red spots covered my skin and a witch nose that seemed to big for my face. Yellow, decaying teeth with braces that don't seem to work and glasses. An ugly smile that everyone winces at.

At night, however, I have sparkling, bright purple eyes and blood red hair in natural loose spirals with side swept bangs. Flawless, soft skin and a small, curvy nose. While, straight teeth with no glasses. A dazzling, beautiful smile.

At night, I pretty much had it all. I can turn into Chrysalis on command; although when I haven't done a prank in a few months, I turn without noticing.

"Lily!" I shouted back, running towards her.

We crashed into a hug and I heard three sneers that I easily recognized as no other than the marauders. The marauders are a stubborn group of four boys, three of which are bullies. Remus is the only nice one, although he isn't much better since he doesn't bother helping.

James has messy black-brown hair and brown eyes. Peter has messy blonde hair. Sirius has long black hair and grey eyes. Remus has honey hair and hazel eyes. And Lily? Lily has auburn hair and green eyes.

"Hello, Marsha, how is our nerd doing? Bad, I hope? And hello, my Lily-pad," James remarked.

Oh, and did I mention they're all prats?

Lily rolled her eyes and pulled me onto the train.

"I don't wanna!"

"Aww. Look at little baby Marsha, doesn't wanna get on the train." Sirius cooed.

"Grow up, Black," I said, rolling my eyes.

The train started moving and I fell onto the ground, taking Lily with me.

I groaned. This is a safety hazard, how fast this thing is going. It should go slower. I got up, dusting myself off and yanking Lily up.

"Lily, let's go find a compartment!"

"I promised Sev I would sit with him, Marsha. And he doesn't really like you a lot.."

"Aw, poor Marsha. Even Snivellus doesn't like her."

I groaned again.

"So now I have to sit with these fools?"

"Sorry!" Lily said, running off.

Traitor.

"No way is Marsha Grey sitting with us,"

"You lot have no choice," I muttered, walking past them and sitting in their compartment, huffing angrily.

"Are you mad, Marsha?" Black cooed.

I glared at him.

After a few minutes I felt a tingling sensation.

I looked at my hair.

It was turning a blood red color. I sighed in annoyance. I haven't done a prank in forever. It's my fault, really. I don't do pranks that much during summer.

"I'm going to the loo. Be back later." I muttered, standing up and rushing to the bathroom.

Right as I made it, my hair fully turned red. My bang grew, my cheekbones raised, and my nose shrunk and became more curvy. My outfit also changed. I was now wearing a white fedora with a black stripe, a black flowing crop top that said SWAG in white, white leggings with grey vintage roses, and black zip up studded ankle wedge boots. My nails were blood red like my hair, and my eyes turned a bright purple. I headed toward the food trolley, grabbing and chocolate frog and using my finger to charm it, so the ministry couldn't detect my magic.

I made it so that a live tarantula now rested in it, crawling and waiting to be eaten..

Yeah. I'm mean.

I walked back to the compartment, handing the frog to James. He took it. Seriously, how idiotic can one person be? I tipped my fedora with a smirk so that it covered more of my face as James took a large chunk, particularly in the front.

I think he got the face, though.

Blegh.

He screamed and I watched as a little head poked out of his mouth. I beamed.

I laughed and ran away to the bathroom so that I was out of sight, and snapped my fingers. I turned into Marsha.

I headed back to the Marauder's compartment, and forced an innocent face. They were still freaking out, and it was hard for me not to laugh.

"What's happened?" I asked, putting on a surprised tone.

"A girl, I'm assuming, came in with red hair and gave James a chocolate frog. He being the idiot he is, took it. It had a live tarantula in it," Sirius explained.

I fake gasped.

"No way! Seriously? Have the Marauders finally been.. outpranked?"

Sirius and James glared at me angrily.

"No! We're going to find this girl and make her pay for what she did to me!"

"Good luck," I muttered, and, from their oblivious faces, they hadn't heard.

I sat back down,and was then forced to listen to Sirius talk about his exes. James, though, was watching in interest. Once I finally had enough, I groaned, and quite loudly, too.

"When will you shut up?" I hissed.

They turned to me and frowned.

"Are you complaining?"

"No,"

"Yes,"

"No,"

"Yes,"

"No,"

"Shut up," Remus grumbled, "I'm reading."

I grinned.

"Thanks, Remus."

He smiled slightly and looked back at his book.

James glared at Remus.

"I thought we were friends!"

Remus smiled.

"We are, James. It's not fair that our guest has to deal with you," Remus said, rolling his eyes.

"HEY!"

I smiled and looked at the book Remus was reading.

He looked at me.

"You like reading, right?"

"Yeah," I said, looking at the book. "How did you not know that?"

Remus shrugged.

"I don't pay a lot of attention to the outside world."

I looked at his arms and saw the scars. I smiled.

"Yeah. Neither do I."

We arrived at Hogwarts sometimes later, and I smirked. Someone may or may not have told me that Chrysalis Adams had performed a.. small prank.. That may not be so small.

A/N: I don't expect anyone to read this, honestly. Whatever. It's fun to write. Try to update everyday..