Tattoos

*~*~*CHRYSALIS*~*~*

I had healed way more than I had thought possible in the past few days, just being with James. He made me happier than I could have ever imagined. We had gotten back together- well, we never were really apart. We never did solve that fight though, but I didn't bring it up, because I didn't want to have another fight. So we spent our time together in peace, just as we were now.

We were curled up on the couch, cuddling with each other. James really didn't seem the type to cuddle, but he said he had missed me so much it's all he wanted to do. I had laughed at that.

He had is arm around my waist, and my head was buried in his neck. I sighed contently, smiling up at him. He grinned back down, pecking my lips.

Times have been tough lately, and I was glad to have one normal moment in the school year.

"I'm gonna go get dressed." I beamed, standing up.

His grip tightened on my waist and he stuck his bottom lip out, pouting.

"James, I need to get dressed!" I laughed, tugging on his arms.

"Fine, fine."

He let go and I ran upstairs, getting dressed quickly.

I wore a galaxy tank, showing off my battle scars proudly, black ripped skinny jeans, black heeled ankle boots, (that were really tall, I don't know how I'm gonna walk in them,) and and a galaxy bow. I slipped my glasses on and, surprisingly, walked out of the Dorm and down the stairs very easily in my boots. James' jaw dropped when he saw me.

And he turned into like, the sass master.

"Girl, how you gonna walk in those?" He asked, snapping his fingers in a 'z' formation.

I laughed. Not just the normal laugh, when you just laugh for a few moments. This was a laugh where you're clutching your stomach, bent over, face red laughing.

"James! What the heck!" I choked.

"YOUR SHOES HAVE LIKE, A FIVE FOOT TALL HEEL!"

I rolled my eyes but smiled.

"Watch."

I ran around the Common Room swiftly, not tripping once. James shook his head at me slowly, sighing.

"I don't know how  you girls do it."

I smirked at him and sat down, grumbling now that I realized we only had a mere thirty minutes of breakfast.

"Let's go!"

I tugged on his arm, yanking him up and running out of the Common Room.

"Yeah, I don't know how you do it." He breathed, looking at my shoes as I ran as fast as possible.

We bumped into Sev on the way, causing me to gasp.

"Watch where you're going, filthy girl."

James glared at Sev, but I gestured for him to go.

Now I was the one who glared at Severus, pure fury in my eyes.

"You're supposed to be my friend! Yet here you go, betraying me and talking to me like that about something that wasn't even my fault! Maybe you should watch where you're going!" I hissed.

"It was your fault! Everything is always your fault! When Hogwarts turned depressed, when no one smiled.."

I glared at him once more before following James.

I heard the wind sound of a wand being pulled out, which caused me to whip around and pull out my wand, tears in my eyes at the fact that he even thought about shooting a spell at me with my back turned. He was quicker though, and was already sending Stupefy at me. He wasn't able to hit me, though, because a girl about my age stepped in. She had tanned skin, curly black hair, and soft, brown eyes.