A New Beginning

Nezuko Kamado, the second eldest of Kamado siblings found herself lying in her own blood. Pain course through her body and her head felt like it was spinning rapidly.

She try to remember what happened but could not. Pushing herself off the ground, snow clinging to her haori. She began to walk away from the home. The bloody and mangle corpses of her family.

Family she no longer remember. The smell of blood made her drool as her stomach began to growl but she had no interest in eating the corpses. Something didn't sit right with her eating them.

The weather was cloudy, blocking out the sun and Nezuko made her way through the forest. She was hungry, no starving. She continues her way aimlessly.

A low rank demon slayer was unfortunately heading towards Nezuko and when they saw Nezuko with blood on her kimono. They rush to check on the girl.

Nezuko came to a halt, someone was approaching her and it smell good. She would wait until they get closer so she can sink her teeth and end this pain in her stomach.

The demon slayer stop and grab Nezuko seeing that girl had stop moving. The demon slayer lean forward to check on Nezuko when Nezuko lunges at the demon slayer.

Curses we're said by the demon slayer as felt sharp teeth sink into their shoulders. Pain throbs in their shoulders as blood flows from wounds.

They began to fall as Nezuko lunging at them broke the balance. The demon slayer took the chance as they fell to push Nezuko off.

Demon slayer roll as they hit the ground, staining the snow crimson red. Nezuko stumbles, blood dripping from her fangs.

Getting up, the demon slayer drew their katana towards Nezuko. The left arm that Nezuko bit into shook violently. Nezuko growl as she stare down her prey.

Her stomach growl at the taste of flesh and blood. One bite simply wouldn't be enough. Nezuko bare her fangs before lunging forward.

She growl and open her mouth, baring her fangs . The demon slayer charge to meet her. Nezuko swing at them with nails.

The demon slayer barely manage to avoid the attack. Scratch marks was left on the demon slayer as a reminder how bad it could have been.

They jab at Nezuko chest, blood spill out the wound. Nezuko growl as pain register in her chest. Anger fill Nezuko and with a quick swing of her first, it land on the demon slayer stomach.

The demon slayer crumble at the force of the punch. The blade slip out of their hands and fell on the snow as they lay kneeling.

Nezuko took advantage and attack the  demon slayer. The demon slayer could only struggle as they use their arm to stop Nezuko advance for their neck.

The arm began a bloody mess as Nezuko sank her teeth into his arm. It wasn't what she was after but it was still a win.

She sank her teeth deeper as more blood pour out the wound. The demon slayer watch in horror as Nezuko began to tear through their flesh.

They look around, trying to find their katana. Unknown to demon slayer, something began to happen to Nezuko. With blood and flesh entering her system, her transformation began.

The demon slayer notice how close the katana was but they had to use their feet and being on their back as a demon tore up their arm.

They shift every so slightly so their foot to reach the handle of the katana. Their foot reach the hilt and use their toes to grab the hilt.

Still oblivious to what was happening. Suddenly a sharp pain grab the demon slayer attention. No longer was a demon before but rather the mature version of girl with a horn, vine patterns appear on her body.

Nezuko transformation was complete and in this form, she easily overpowered the demon slayer. She crush their arm, scream erupt from the demon slayer at the pain.

She let go of the arm and went for the neck. Nezuko grab the neck of demon slayer, struggling for it's pathetic life. Nezuko enjoy the look of desperation and pain.

She tighten the grip, watching the display of emotion. She got bored and tighten her grip until the demon slayer no longer move.

The blood stop circulating and the body becomes more heavier. Nezuko began to feast, the pain of hunger finally let her go. Hunger no longer cloud her mind.

She ate until she was satisfied before moving along. The sky was still clouded but she didn't know how long that will last.

With this new form, she was faster and she felt stronger. She quickly move herself away from mess she created to find a place to hide until the sun finally sets.

It was snowing again in the mountains.A dark hair male looks upon the corpses. He was too late, if he was faster or left earlier, maybe they would have a chance.

Soon the dark hair male notice footsteps that the fresh snow was trying to cover up. He follow the footsteps, having trouble as the snow became heavier and cover up majority of the tracks.

But he found his way to eaten corpse of the demon slayer. His face didn't change but he had came to the conclusion. One of the family members from dead up on the hill, turn into a demon.

He made his way back, thinking carefully how he would report this. Picking out only useful information and leaving out the unnecessary details. He just hope that the demon doesn't become a major issue then it already is.