Someone to ruin the mood

This song is so nostalgia, reminds me of old Roblox 😭😭😭 Anyway more Hans and Maria bonding

A dark blonde male enters the restaurant and Maria takes notice of Hans desire to shrink and hide himself. She made it easier by moving herself more forward and Hans move backwards. Unfortunately, he was still seen as dark blonde hair male stop to stare at him and then meet Maria unwelcoming gaze.

They were similar as olive skin tone... and that was about it. Maria suspects they were brothers. Maria continues to gaze at him with distain. Finally, the young girl and an older boy came with their bowls of noodles and sides. Maria had to tear her gaze from the dark blonde male but not without leaving the sense he was unwelcome.

Hans was terrified as try to curl and make himself but soon a hand touch his shoulder. It was Maria giving a reassuring smile as she points to the dark blonde who seated himself far from their table. "You did something?" Hans ask, uncurling himself.

"Just gave him a sign, he's unwelcome here" Maria said. She pushes his bowl of ramen and his sides. "Don't allow him to ruin this moment. Enjoy your food." Maria reassures him. He smiles weakly as he dumps the sides into the bowel of ramen. Breaking the chopsticks apart and takes a taste of noodles. The noodles are soft, chewy and springy, the broth, tonkotsu ramen soup broth, was rich and creamy as he continues to eat his noodles.

Soon Hans had forgotten about that dark blonde male and enjoy his meal and sides. The tea arrives and Maria smile and thanks the little girl before paying her. The little girl smile and left. Maria looks at Hans devour his food, and she joins him in eating her udon noodles and begin to dump her toppings into her bowl and begin to eat.

Once again Maria was happy that Nezuko turn her as she still has the privilege to taste human food for all the flavors and texture. She enjoys her meal and eyes Hans as take the bowl to his mouth and drinks the broth left before putting it down.

"Hungry?" Maria asks as she wave her hand as the girl came running back. His answer was 2 bowels of noodles, a lot of side toppings and a two more as he drinks what he had order before. Maria order as well but just 1 bowel of soba with the girl choice of toppings and drink. The girl nods and take Hans plates and bowl before disappearing into the kitchen. Maria began to finish her udon.

"Told you the food was good" Maria said eating the last undon noodles. She drinks down her previous order and smiles. "It's really good, those Nezuko know about this place?" Hans ask as Maria answer as she shake her head. "No but I plan to I swear, most of the places Nezuko takes me are where desserts are. Don't get wrong, desserts are sweet and nice, but Miss Nezuko has a major sugar fang that I can't match."

Hans laugh as his two bowels of noodles arrive and the girl disappeared again back to kitchen and came back with his drink. Maria smile as she pays for both their orders again. "Isn't it unfair you pay for both of us?" Hans ask as he dug into a bowl of soba noodles this time. Maria shrug and say it doesn't really matter.

Hans understand, a demon doesn't have no need for money and if they really want, they can just kill for it. Suddenly the blond hair male stood in front of them, and Hans almost choke on a topping, but it was Maria who spoke the first word.

"You got problems with us?" She looks at dark blonde male with distain in her eyes. "Not with you, him?" he spoke. Maria snort and said, "His problem is my problem so do tell. " Hans wouldn't look him in the general direction and Maria wasn't happy about him ruining the mood.

"Leave" Maria said plainly. The male refuse saying it's him and Hans's business only and have nothing to do with her. "Leave" the words left Maria mouth fir the second time and she stress the word with a hidden threat behind it.

He looks at her and narrowed his eyes, his eyes show annoyance at her and finally the girl arrives. She places down Maria order and ask what's going on. He stared at little girl and gave her some money before leaving the restaurant. On his way out, Maria yells out some not so nice words about him, making Hans snicker a little.