Who This?

Nezuko for two days slept and eat anyone who was unfortunate to come upon her when she was hungry.

Nezuko stretch, after eating so many humans. She felt different from before. She felt lighter and more energized. Her body was more sensitive and her 5 senses were shaper.

She felt stronger and more agile. She also found that her skin was much thicker, making normal weapons do no harm to her.

She felt powerful.

Nezuko would use these abilities to enjoy this life because she can't remember past but she didn't ponder on it too much about it.

She was supposed to meet Hina, Nezuko had hid in safety of the shades of trees in her child form to be less noticeable.

Nezuko had gain a habit of sleeping when she got bored which was easy when majority of anything happen was in the sun but at times animals and plants would peek her interest.

Evening had set and Nezuko sat snuggle against a tree in the bushes. She listen to chirp of birds which was slowly lull her to sleep when something cause a disturbance that cause the bird to stop and fly away.

Nezuko rose, aware that something or someone was close by. She slowly survey the area before taking note of sky. The sun would set soon, she simply sat back down, whatever it was could wait for her.

Well it didn't want to wait and Nezuko found herself staring at a young girl. The girl had blonde hair tied into a ponytail and she wore a unhappy face.

A pink haori and a uniform that came with a skirt. The tosogu held her katana by her hip. Nezuko and the girl  stared at each other.

" What you doing here?" The ask but sound more like a demand.

"I could ask you same but it's none of my business so mind your own" Nezuko answered back.

The girl features noticeable strain while Nezuko stare back uninterested.

"For a child your very mouthy" the girl answered back. Nezuko frown at this but stick her tongue out.

"For someone your age your pretty noisy. Hey I have a idea stop crunching your face and maybe I might invite you into my business."

Nezuko ran away laughing as she saw the girl turn red. She speed through the bushes as she heard shouts but she was long gone.

She carefully maneuver to avoid the sunlight. She had to find another hiding place. Nezuko thought before her eyes glance to her side.

Not far behind was the blonde girl. Thankfully in her child form she was much more nimble and jump over large objects which will hinder her pursuer.

She simply increase her speed and zip through the forest putting more ground between them. Nezuko just continue to run occasionally switching directions which had hazards to slow down her pursuer.

Finally she saw sunset and darkness befall the land covering everything in a dark blanket.

She race out of the forest and towards the meeting spot, aware of her surroundings.

Her small figure race towards the village, lights could seen illuminating the village. Nezuko enjoy these lights because it was beautiful and most importantly it didn't harm her.

Nezuko came to halt at the meeting place before sitting down with her fit sticking out. She wiggle her toes as her eyes turn to dots with a single lash on each one.

Hina finally came to find Nezuko in same position. Nezuko turn her head to face her, her dot eyes stare. Blink and continue to stare at Hina.

Hina could only watch perplex at this at the demon. She honestly couldn't believe that in front of her was a man eating demon.

She simply motion Nezuko to follow. Nezuko shift her size to her 12 year old size before following after Hina.

The two entered the village, Nezuko in awe at the laterns. Hina noticed and chuckled.

"Nezuko if you don't mind me asking, how long have you been a demon?" Hina asked.

Nezuko shrugged, "maybe a week or less." Hina was surprised, just a week and she was already this strong. She definitely was lucky to meet her.

They village wasn't much besides a couple of houses and a well but Hina continue until they went through and past the village.

Nezuko was confused but allowed herself to be led.