The Perfect Demon

A figure hovered over a dying demon slayer, a malicious grin as it watches the helpless demon slayer try to fight with last energy it could muster. The figure laughs and made its way closer to make it easier. The moment it reaches close enough the demon slayer had passed away thanks to blood lost.

It laughs at the pathetic attempt to kill her and ate them right after. The figure had its fun and made its way deeper into the forest. The moonlight shun and the figure walk through the clearing, the moonlight uncovered the figure. The female demon march as vines covered her body and an expensive kimono she wore. The socks and sandals she wore weren't cheap either.

She stops to look at the moon, her pink eyes show the number 3. She continues her way before she stops a beautifully lit town, surrounded by walls with a gate for the entrance. The gate open and Nezuko walks in. The gate shut behind her and she found herself falling. Use to this feeling, Nezuko maneuver around until she found the meeting place.

She was the first besides Nakmie but then again Nakmie rarely leaves. Nezuko took a seat and waited. It's been 10 years ago when she meets Muzan for the first time and she had gotten what she wanted by simply following orders. She was given blood with each recognizable achievement and risen to the ranks of uppermoon three. 

Nezuko fiddle with her nails and how easily it could dissemble a human. Nezuko had gain a new form as well. An adult version of Nezuko if she was human. More forms to add and more forms to use to her advantage.

She sat idly as she waited for her master to arrive, she had gathered important information and had eaten all of promising upcoming Hashiras leaving no chance of more threats. She could taste the hatred and sorrow of the news those crows would yell, and a Hashira would come hunting her down soon.

Her long hair gathers on the ground as she sat, watching the rooms continuously shift and finally with a play of strings, her wait was over. A room finally shift into view and stop in front of her, and she simply wave Nakmie before entering. With a play of strings, the room continue to move and shift in an evermoving puzzle in the sea of pieces.

Nezuko bow before Muzan as she held out a scroll in her hand. "Master Muzan, I have done what you request of me." Not a word or glance of acknowledgement towards Nezuko as he took the scroll. Nezuko had always done her best on her assignments, so he always expects the best. The scroll he opens to see the contents of the scroll. Satisfied with it, he gave her another assignment.

" You haven't let me down since I meet you, so I have an important assignment. I heard you have an adult form. Use it to get more information from demon slayers or with anyone with knowledge of what's going on. I'll give a week from now to write all the information and continue your search for the blue spider lily. That's all quickly take you leave."

Nezuko simply bow again before disappearing from his sight. Muzan sigh meeting this woman years ago was the best thing to happen. Demon slayers easily fell to their knees just by being in her presences. Assignments were of the best quality and superb close combat skills along with her BDA. Just some years more and she might move up to second or even first.

He had no doubt that he would get the information he desires and more since the scroll she written told him the of move of more demon slayers of other regions towards their in the attempt to redact them. Nezuko went out her way to greet some of them, their numbers drop by quite the margin. After interrogating a few before sending them to meet their markers, they spill important information that the scroll now held.

Demon slayer those insufferable flesh bags, looking for help somewhere else because they couldn't handle their own. After Nezuko's visit reach the ears of the demon slayer corporation, a Hashira would be sent to deal with her.

 Let's see if they can see through her disguise or the demon slayer just might lose another.

(Sorry for late chapter but school opens, my phone screen went in, so I'm stuck using my laptop for the better or worse of things. Do hope you enjoy this chapter)