Unlucky Test Subjects

After some searching, she found it quite interesting that demon activates were more often but oh well she'll absorb them all. On the hunt, she found many unfortunate demons who she didn't bother using her BDA on. She simply disables them and absorbed them, nothing special but she stops, in the raining distance was a lone demon slayer.

Well now, look at this opportunity that present itself to me, how can she say no. Thanks to the cover of the rain, the noise she made was cover and soon she was in close proximity to her target. Opening her palm came a decent size pink flame, the rain tries to out this burning fire, but no effect expects for the instant evaporation.

A smile on her lips before turning to look at demon slayer who had finally spot her. Nezuko turn to properly face them, uppermoon 3 in her pupils. The demon slayer was in shock by Nezuko had things to do. With a quick burst of speed, she closes the distance between them and garb their arm. The fire quickly consumes the fabric of the uniform before burning the flesh underneath.

The demon slayer screams but Nezuko giggles, the rain drowns everything. Nezuko to make things more enjoyable, twist their arm into a painful position causing more pain as the fire consume more of the demon slayer. The fire burn and water the drowns, soon their ashes mix with muddy ground beneath them as the rain continues.

"How fun" Nezuko simply stated before continuing on her way. Breaking into a sprint, making her way to infinity castle. She'll report about this turn of events.

The rain continues to try turn the area into a swamp, but one person was out there. Confused if the woman really dear to cross the river in such a state but all signs point to it being true. Sure, there was a bridge, but the water had covered the bottom with rushing water. Each passing minute, the rain will disfigure the footsteps and they could no longer depend on them. 

She was gone then; it wasn't worth the risk to follow her in this weather. Simply they return to their general. An old man covered in amour with an ugly scar starting from his forehead, down his right eye, no longer useable, down the right side of his throat and stops just shy of his collar bones. Stripes of black is only memory of his younger past in the sea of gray hair.

He looks to see someone enter his room, soaked from the rain. The person took off their kasa and young lady with violet hair and yellow eyes look at him. "It's her, General" The woman said with some distain showing as she pronounces her.

The old man face twist to an angry look, hatred brew in his eyes. When they came riding in, he saw her looking at them through the window, but he couldn't believe. Not all those years ago, does he finally meet her again. He just had to be sure it was her; it was her. Haven't age a day since they last meet. Seeing her leave into the rain, he had to know where she was going but at last, she never made it easy for anyone but herself.

But there is a chance she could still be around, her beauty has been the downfall of many, just how many have fallen by her sweet lies from her lips and the fangs that hide behind. But she must be stop and he would, he had too. She was gone but she'll be back, they were too good of an opportunity to passed up with all these humans to feast upon and now they are threat to them and their king. She would be back and when they meet things will be different from the previous ending.

The wicked smile of her flash across his mind as her taunts, mockery and laughter had haunt him since then. When she took everything from him and left him as the only reminder of what was previously there. She left him to suffer alone, and she said once "You shouldn't be a stupid as you are general. Now look at yourself, on your knees crying. How pathetic of the general of the of west Shun Yō. Suffer for your incompetence and die alone. If you dare to show your face again, I'll won't show mercy of you again. Rejoice I'll let you live for now." That was last memory of her, he swore vengeance and he'll get it or die trying to.