What Should We eat

Guys please do tell me if I'm butchering the Japanese cause I want to respect their culture and foods. So do tell so I can change or fix it. Thank you.

Nezuko sat in her couch chewing her lips wondering how the human and Maria was doing. She also heard word that someone said the rain would end soon. All good things must end but she had been assigned with Douma again to make sure the group of demon slayers from Sendai.

She clicks her tongue as no one knows how the weather will turn out. Chewing her lips, she decides to take a walk. The door opens and she found herself in a strange place. A marsh or swamp, she frowns. She pushes forward as she avoid the water, surveying the area. 

Nothing but water and trees. She leaps into the air for a better view, dense treetops for miles. She lands on a tree branch before leaping forward. A snake leaps at her but her arm intercepts the snake in mid-flight and threw it away. A bush moves a good 20 feet and Nezuko launch herself off the tree and came crashing down on the bush.

A demon, good. It wiggles but stop as it looks into Nezuko's eyes. "Where is this?" Nezuko ask plain. "It's a large swamp, maybe a mile or 2?"Nezuko narrow her eyes on the demon at maybe. How useless. "Are there any mountains nearby or a forest?" Nezuko saw no need to be here any longer but absorbing demons she won't pass up on given the chance.

Grabbing the demon face and forcing their head to try and merge with the ground beneath them. "To the west is the mountains and slightly more north is the forest." Those were it final words before a scream and they were no more. Nezuko west or where she thought was west and decide to walk there, catching unlucky fools who dare to grace her presence.

Maria led Hans out the tailor house, holding the umbrella high above him so he didn't get soaked from the rain. "Alright, what do you have to do?" Maria said leading the way through people, Hans follow.

"I change some plans, just want to see a scenery so beautiful while eating my favorite food." Hans answered, eyes looking through the crowd for something. Maria looks at him, glance around before asking what's his favorite food is. "Tempura." "Not bad, mines are udon noodles" Maria answered.

"I like Ramen with tempura "Hans said. "Any side dish I like I usually eat it with my udon as well." Maria said. There was good restaurant nearby known for their good food. "There's a good restaurant nearby if your but I can't guarantee that they allow you take their bowls." Maria said. Hans laugh and nods.

Finally, the restaurant was in view. A little restaurant run by a young couple who love to cook. Maria drags Hans and stop at entrance. She told him to find a seat for both of them as she tries to dry the wasaga.

Leaving Maria to swing the wasaga around, he found a table and sat down. Seeing a menu, he looks at options. Ramen, udon, soba, yakisoba and somen. Maria sat in front of him, leaving the wasaga to lean against her seat. She looks at the menu, Hans continue to drink section. Sake, tea, amazake, aojiru, chuhai and umeshu. Sides section includes eggs, seaweed, sesame seeds, dumplings, fish cakes, teriyaki tofu, tempura and sunomono.

Maria wave and a young girl, probably their daughter, came for our order. Maria said, "Udon with sesame seeds, teriyaki tofu and sunomono and a sake please." The girl nods and look at Hans. "I'll get ramen with eggs, fish cakes, dumpling and seaweed with amazake please." The little girl nods before running into the kitchen.

Hans read the menu over, for a small restaurant, it sure got a lot of choices. he thought about maybe ordering some soba as well with teriyaki tofu. Maria had already gotten bored, she left Hans to his thinking as she study the place. After seeing what is there to see, she looks at people around even though it's rude to stare but she didn't care because she was bored.