Your Not My Match

(Summer sucks, no school but it's too damn hot and the mosquitoes 😭, anyway here's the update)

Hina lead Nezuko to old shack hidden in the forest. Nezuko thought the place look shade and took a glance at Hina.

"Alright Nezuko stay out here until I give you signal which is me running out. Then attack them but be careful, I thought they really came alone. Wish me luck Nezuko" Hina said before leaving Nezuko.

Nezuko watch Hina leave before deciding to sit in bushes close to house. The night was young but cool, the house provided dull light from inside.

Nezuko watch the entrance door before shrinking and looking around for anyone out here with her. She had circle the area at least twice but has seen no one.

Maybe they haven't arrived or they were in the house. This made Nezuko curious about just how many humans were in there besides Hina.

Returning to her spot, Nezuko grew to her 12 year old form to get a better view. Nothing had happened yet and this continue for a while.

Nezuko a couple of time came close to house to hear Hina voice to see if she's safe and she was, just taking about sales and trade routes.

Nezuko had wander the forest so much, she was sure she could remember every inch of the place.

Bang, a door was thrown open and a figure flew out. Nezuko saw this and quickly follow in the shadows. Nezuko quickly caught up and it was Hina.

She had palm marks on her hand and she look like she had a fight. Looking behind her was a group chasing her. She noticed the girl from earlier in there.

Nezuko increase her speed and quick movements she grab Hina and ran off. To others she simply disappear but others was spectacle.

Hina surprised at seeing Nezuko being her rescuer. Nezuko only quicken her pace more as she sense many presences behind her.

Quick turns and high leaps Nezuko took to gain distance which barely gain her grounds. Nezuko began to think transforming would be better.

Nezuko though anyone with common sense and knowledge of demons have already guess her identify. Changing her form, she grew in size and more power flow through her.

Hina was now clinging to Nezuko like a Koala to her torso. "Demon! It's a demon!" Voices yell from behind.

Nezuko thought hard to fight against but again she could feel the group getting closer. Nezuko thought being out in the field would be better but since she's in the forest.

Nezuko drew her claws and swipe at the trees. The trees began to fall behind her to stop or at least slow them down.

Finally the forest let them go and allow them into the wide green meadow bath in moonlight.

Nezuko leap once at edge, flying through the air and landing a few yards away. Nezuko turn to see three people with katanas.

Nezuko turn to wait for them. "Hina choose to stick close or run cause I can't guarantee your safety."

Before Hina could choose, Nezuko jump towards the group. She growl loud as she swing her arm for a punch.

A boy with short black hair draw his katana to block Nezuko's punch but her sheer force sent him flying. Being outnumbered, Nezuko decided to kill them off quickly especially for Hina.

The boy flew away and Nezuko jump after him. She came crashing down on him, crushing his organs and Nezuko lift her leg and crush his head.

One down and two more. The next victim was another boy and Nezuko flew towards the boy and with a quick  kick, the boy body drop without his head.

Two down and one more to go. The blonde girl who look at her with hate.
Nezuko didn't waste no time and sent another kick to the blond.

The blonde dodge before drawing her katana and slice the Nezuko's leg. Nezuko lowly growls at pain but almost instantly her leg grew back.

This shock the blond, the demon she was facing had incredibly fast regeneration abilities.

Another kick was thrown and she dodge and Nezuko follow up by more kicks. Soon the blond realized she no match.

She hated how she couldn't beat the demon but she knew something. The woman from earlier was help by the demon.

She ran away but Nezuko would not let her. For some reason her blood feel like it was boiling, like it was burning.

Soon her skin combust, fire consume her arm but it didn't burn her. Nezuko leap after the blond and stretch her arm out and grab her hair.

Soon the fire that covered her arm move and burn her hair. The fire quickly consume the hair before long. The blond was consume in flame.

She scream but Nezuko held on to her skull as her hair has burn off. Soon her clothes were burnt and her skin became black as charcoal before Nezuko let go.