What's the Plan?

Glass shatter as Muzan anger got the better of him. Nezuko kneel with one knee with her head down. "Yes Master Muzan, they advance much more quickly and earlier I expected. It's my fault for underestimated them." Nezuko without raising her head. Muzan stared at her before he sighs heavily, what a disappointment.

"Better not fail the next mission Uppermoon three or dire consequences" Muzan said eyeing Uppermoon three. "Yes Master Muzan" Nezuko said but dear not move until she felt it was the right time. A biwa was played and Muzan was no longer there, Nezuko lips scrunch together as an unhappy expression was on her face.

No longer want to be here and with lack of information for the mission, she would be team with another uppermoon. Nezuko never hates team up since it makes missions easier, but it also shows that Muzan doesn't trust their abilities to get it down. Regardless, what done is done and who her partner is would find her.

Nezuko own little heaven was a rather spacious room filled with expensive furniture sets and decorations. There was huge closet fill with expensive traditional items and clothing but also foreign as well. Nezuko had no bed but a huge couch to rest on, the fabric was soft as her body sink into it.

A sigh left her lips as she shifts in her couch, the castle always creaks and groans as rooms are continually being move about. Once it was annoying but now it lulls Nezuko to sleep. Before she drifts to a dreamless sleep, footsteps were heard and Nezuko return to realm of the wake. Douma had enter unannounced, but Nezuko didn't mind. 

Nezuko got up and walk towards Douma as the rooms shift around them and they found themselves in the pouring rain. "Well, Douma, what's the mission? The rain going to ruin our hair unless you didn't wash your hair since you turn a demon" Nezuko mock, she had enough of rain already.

"Aye if you did the mission right the first time, we wouldn't be here now, would we?" He answered back. Nezuko nodded her head in agreement, "Fair enough but what's the mission we are assign to?" "Just to gather information and eliminate the demon slayer, you know usually demon stuff" Douma said with a smile as he plays with his nails.

"Let's not keep them waiting then" Nezuko said before picking a random direction. Douma knew they didn't know where to look but there is fun in exploring. He simply follows behind Nezuko as they traverse the woods and rain. 

🎊🎉Douma and Nezuko friendship🎉🎊

Feet and hooves sink into the wet earth underneath them; they continued as they leave behind heavily populated areas for more rural areas. The mist lay heavy as they hid the earth from the eyes. Each step was to take precaution as demons weren't the only danger that they should fear. The demon slayers yearn for the sun but all they got was dark gray clouds sending rain and wind to test the demon slayers endurance.

It did a good job as they the demon slayers where force to take shelter as the seemly endless rain, howling winds, the dense fog and the wet slippery path prove to be too much for them. They crouch and huddle together to share or gain each other's body heat against the cold and brutal rain as the wind lash at them.

This was horrible idea as now the fog seems to be closing in on them, to consume them. Soon they couldn't see nothing, but dense fog and the group of demon slayers found the situation to get worse. They were supposed to meet up with the other demon slayer to a town close to the rural areas. They knew this was a bad decision, but they did it anyway. The horses were used as shield to protect them from the wind and rain.

They hope that the rain would ease and fog thinning, they beg the sky above them for mercy. Seeming please at how they make the humans miserable, the wind stop, and the rain came down but at a gentler pace because it did not matter if the sky listens to their pleads, their fate was set in stone and the sky now could enjoy the show.