Opportunity Arise

Nezuko stood over the bloody bodies of a merchant carriage. The moonlight fell upon the bloody scene.

Nezuko had rummage through the goods. Nothing but fruits, meats and vegetables. Nezuko look further until she found a kimono.

👘 (Image brought to you by emojis)

Nezuko gently fold it before leaving the carriage but she remember the horses. Setting them free, Nezuko was happy but she stop in her tracks when a man stood before her.

His presence was immense and Nezuko felt like her energy was being zap out of her body. His blood red eyes seem to look right through Nezuko as her body begin to tremble.

"You" his voice spoke with power and authority that Nezuko body was tremble with each words that left his lips.

"I didn't expect you to be such a promising experiment. So here's a deal you can't refuse. Take my blood and become my subordinate, kill demon slayers and become stronger. I'll also give you what you desire"

Nezuko chew her lip deep in thought before nodding. The man cut his wrist and simply told Nezuko to drink. Nezuko move forward and open her mouth to accept the blood.

The metallic taste flood her taste sense as the blood move down her throat. Soon enough the blood stop and Nezuko close her mouth.

Her body tingle and Nezuko felt sick but that feeling left quickly as the sense of power that were now pumping through her veins.

Nezuko drop to her being careful not to dirty her kimono and the new one before bowing to respect the man in front of her.

The man simply look at her before leaving Nezuko alone. Once Nezuko couldn't sense the man, she quickly ran from there.

That man was a demon no doubt and a very powerful one. Nezuko simply never want to meet this man ever again.

Soon Nezuko came to a halt, looking around her. She could tell she was in a marsh of some sort thank to all the water. Nezuko simply leap from fallen trees to dry land making her deeper into the marsh.

Only to find the marsh was small in size but to no surprise. Japan is a place full of mountains after all. Nezuko simply continue to wander. She decided that she would wander while collecting things she desire. Of the man does say as he promise... Nezuko smile.

Hours later

Screams could be heard as a figure came from the sky and crush a person people it's feet. Blood splatter as the internal organs were crush.

There stood Nezuko in her true demon form. A smile spread across her face as continue her killing spree. Demon slayers had gotten into the her way so she simply is clearing the passage.

She merciless crush them under feet like ants. Her smile grew at their pain, their screams and beg for help and mercy. Soon the group of slayers meet their end and Nezuko face change to  dissatisfaction.

They all die so easily and was no fun. She simply grab their lifeless body and feast upon them. Nezuko wipe blood from her mouth after eating.

She continue her way which was up a mountain which funny enough she more further she went into the mountains the more demon slayer body count goes up for Nezuko.

Nezuko had eaten quite the bit of humans so far and felt power surge through her veins and the more humans she consume, the stronger she gets.

She continue further into the mountain until she came upon battle zone. Bodies of demons and human scattered the area as blood drenched the land and smell of metallic fills the air.

Nezuko guess by how most of blood still haven't dried means this battle hadn't taken place a long time ago. Seeing food free, Nezuko ate the demon slayers before she notice something.

Bloody foot prints leads somewhere off deeper into the mountain. Nezuko having nothing better to do follow the bloody footprints to fill her curiosity.

Her adult body make easy work of obstacles in her path but she began to think the owner of footprints is dead as a lot of blood was lost.

The universe willing agree with her as she found the lifeless body of a demon. Nezuko only look down at body with slight disgust. 'How weak' she thought.

The mountain was good place to stay and she'll clear the way to make this her home. Demons or humans alike will fall by her power.

Then an idea hit her, leaning over the body of demon slowly fading away. She began to absorb the body of dead demon.

She felt slightly hot but what  next was surprising as her blood demon art began to react. Her blood demon art burst from her skin and nearby plants  burn under the pink fire which look different. Different colors of pink flames dance as it greedily try to burn anything that dear tries to get too close.

Nezuko began to smile and it grew more and more. Her eyes hold malicious intention, no demon or human were ever going to be safe now.

So I need a nickname for Nezuko now since next chapter will be her role in the uppermoon rank. Open for ideas and opinions until August 10th so be sure to drop the names in the reply section. Alright have a great day 🕺💃