Excuse me but WHAT

The yokan was nice, they sat together enjoying a bowl of ramen noodles before the lady with the help of the demon slayer secure her a room. The demon slayer invited her to drink with them in their room and she agree.

Soon the demon slayer was drunk trying to get the woman to show more skin and get more hands on with them. The woman not in the mood for these games got down to business, asking demon slayer related questions while continually pouring more wine to get him more drunk but not enough for them to pass out until she's done with them, a scroll by her side.

In a slur of words, something surprising caught her attention. A demon from her region was leaking information to the outside demon slayers. The woman was shocked beyond words, such treason towards their own kind couldn't be passable. Something was up but she continues to get the demon slayer more drunk as they ramble away saying useless and useful things.

Soon he was out like a light, their breathe smell of something sweet yet slightly bitter as they lie flat on the floor. The woman sigh at the oncoming headache, some useful information, the date the demon slayers arrive, total amount of demon slayers coming, their ranks and what direction they're coming from but no information about the demon.

Looking over their uniform, they we're rank low in cooperation, no wonder. She finished the scroll and hid it in her kimono before putting the demon slayer in their futon before existing the room. She came face to face with a woman, a blonde wavy hair woman with violet eyes and plum up lips all wraps up in a pretty pink and blue cloud Kimono.

She seems shocked to see the woman and points a finger at the woman before she starts on demanding why she was here. In no mood for her whines, she simply left her there in favor of reaching her room. Shouts fell on deaf ears as the woman left the screaming lady behind her and went down the hall.

She slides the door to her room open and closed behind her. She sighs as she walks to her futon. A bath would be nice right now, but the bathhouse was quite the distance. She changes into her night wear before getting into her futon. Well, she can sleep now, wrapping the fabric around her tighter as she drifts off to the realm of dreams.

She woke up to sound of hard platters on the roof. The smell of earth, after being beaten by the heat non-stop for months have been bless by the rain, means she could sleep in. A slight chill hung in the air when it rains, it made the futon all the warmer and more comfortable.

She allows the patter of droplets, the warmth of her futon and the gentle cold breeze to put her to sleep, closing her eyes again to leave reality behind. It was evening when she woke up, it still was raining. The smell of earth gone by the chill got colder. She fought the urge to stay in the futon as she drags herself out and look through the window. 

Gray clouds dominate the sky as that was all to see. The wind was violent, and rain came down hard, halting everyone. The ground look soaked with water that puddles where beginning to form because it couldn't handle it. This is the type of weather humans die too if not careful. The streets were empty, and sun was gone, she took this as a perfect opportunity to leave and go unnoticed. not bothering to change since her kimono were full of bright color that would stick out against the cold and gray atmosphere. Her nightwear was darker so it could work, she hopes.

Carefully she climbs through the window, the rain soaks her, she didn't care and leap to a tree close by. She not dear to leave footprints and use any object to safely leave the town behind. Finally with the town behind her, she walks into the woods. The cold rain drops that collide with her felt nice on her skin. The skin lash at her but she found it annoying as her long hair blew into her face.

Her mission currently now was not to just hunt for information but to hunt down a rat. A rat really isn't pleasant to deal with especially when they cause you problems.

.