Welcome Hans

Hans found himself in a nice room, way too nice. Then he feels eyes on him and found himself having a face to face off with uppermoon 3 as he leaps back for space and draws his katana. Then it hits him, his throat was sore, and he began to cough but the demon didn't seem mind as she watch him. 

Soon breathing became easier and he found himself in an odd position. The demon had seemed to have no intention of killing him but that's raised all the more alarms. "Are now more willing to tell human? Cause I hate to kill something of great worth." the demon said looking him over.

"No, I can't, I made a promise to-" he started but was cut off.  "To whom, the demon slayer corps? They don't care about your wellbeing, and they never had. Your power is what they really want." The demon said looking at Hans.

Something inside Hans began to crack a little. "No, you're wrong, they cared about me on multiple occasions." The demon muse at how defensive the human was. She came to conclusion that human here has some trouble in work, nothing new but it could something deeper.

The demon smile, "On what occasions? When your defenseless or too weak to overcome your problems? When your hurt or uncapable of standing on your own two feet? Hmmm tell me human?Just how bad those humans who you call brother or sisters in arm are?"

"They must have thought of leaving you to die if your being save occasionally. Maybe it's good in their heart or pure pity of you that your here alive. Tell me human, I'm here. Unlike my other kind, I see worth in some humans. You are one of them, spill your heart out to me." The demon said as he was swoop up into its arm.

He struggles but it was futile, and he had dropped his katana, but he felt safe. Which he hadn't felt in a long time. His rationality screams for him to get out but his younger self want to indulge in the feeling. The feeling of being apricated, wanted but by a demon of all thinks. He felt some shift in movement from the demon above to find himself being hugged. The warmth he long for so long was there and he cried.

The demon hmm and draw circles in his back, her plan had work. The demon always had soft spot for humans who were treated horrible by humanity and giving them a chance as something better and to seek revenge against those who wrong them. Hans would her second underling, she had another. A young woman who had been an orian but was poorly treated as others didn't like the attention she was getting. 

She had saved her and now she held lowermoon 2 position. Hans would make a great addition. "There's another group of demon slayers coming, I don't know when since they are coming more north. I think Sendai and they are coming with a bigger group. My group is from Fukui, and we merely bring about 50. They promise to bring triple our numbers. They are to arrive 5 days after our arrival to Tokyo. They most likely have to go through a deep swamp to get through, a day travel on horseback." The human said startling the demon.

The demon hadn't really though that it would work so well. She begins to massage his scalp as she comforts the human. Hmm she would need another couch since now she has Hans. Now Maria can have a friend, so she doesn't get lonely. She got and lay Hans down. "Are you ready? For a new chance?" She said looking Hans in his eyes. "Can that wait? I want to some things before I change" Hans asked.

The demon looks at him before nodding. "Maria look after him until he done all that he wants." the demon said, and he turn to see another demon. Maria was her name; she was beautiful and seem to be there. "That would be nice, I can finally get away from Daki and her crying. Oh, I can't wait to steal lowermoon 1 from her here. Oh, to see her face" Maria grins.

Well, that's settle things then, Welcome Hans.