An acquaintance?

Nezuko awoken and the shack was quiet. She look from her hiding place to find the place empty.

She left the shack not noticing the mysterious white liquid on the floor. Nezuko speed away in her child form.

The moon shone on Nezuko who made her way through the grass, finding it hard to see over the grass, her body grew to her current age.

Now a young girl ran cheerfully through the fields as the stars guide her. To her misfortune, the stars lead her to danger.

A village was currently being mascaraed and Nezuko had the misfortune of coming to village by bad luck.

Bodies were scattered all over and Nezuko who didn't like to waste food, being to eat the bodies. One after the other until bones were left.

Nezuko was quite satisfied with the feast and was eating the last remaining body when she noticed a woman.

The woman was shaking hiding behind a crumble wall. Nezuko watch her and turn back to continuing eating. She made a motion with her hand telling her to go away.

The woman was stun. "You want me to go?" The woman asked shaking. Nezuko stop eating and turn to face her.

"Yes, I don't see any reason to eat you but then again the dangers of demons still out there if you ran away." Nezuko voice her thoughts.

"Best for you is to cover your scent with strong scents and hide under objects until the sun comes out. For now your safe until I leave" Nezuko said before continue eating.

The lady was dumb struck. A demon was offering her help and it seems sincere about it. So the woman did what she was told before she told hide herself.

"I need help else where and I know this weird and then uncommon but I need your help." The woman asked.

Nezuko simply gave her a thumps up not bother to stop eating to have a conversation. Finally finishing her feast. She look around, the woman was no wear to be seen.

Nezuko look around until she saw the woman. The woman was with a group people. These people wore the katanas. Remembering her past experience, they weren't friendly but then again she was trying to eat them.

No matter, Nezuko duck and ran through two buildings and head into the nearby forest to hide. Under the cover of night and trees. Nezuko was able to see what was happening and hear it too.

They ask the woman for her name and the woman answer. "My name is Hina and as you can see my village was attack by this creature." She continue with a her story that recall the attack.

Some powerful demon came upon their village and kill them not to eat but simply because it can. Nezuko wasn't exactly a big fan of this.

Lost in her thought, she didn't notice Hina making her way towards her. Hina waited for Nezuko to come back to earth before greeting Nezuko.

Nezuko smile and stretch her hand. "Hello Hina, my name is Nezuko."

Hina smile and shake Nezuko's hand. They let go of each other hands before Hina said "Thanks for agreeing to help me."

Nezuko wave her hand in dismissive. "It's ok but let's hurry. I don't know how long until the sun comes up again."

Hina nod and began to explain the route and place they will be going. They would going to another village more west towards the mountains. She had to meet a trader there.

Nezuko nodded at explain. "Alright now you know, I'll lead you to our location." Hina said before pulling a map out of her breast.

"If your thinking of walking, that will be too slow but I have a solution." Nezuko said looking at Hina who looked back at her when she heard the statement.

"How so-" Hina was stop when Nezuko began to grow until her transformation was complete. She motion for the flabbergast Hina who only nod.

Soon Nezuko was running with Hina on her back. Hina had her arms wrap around Nezuko's neck and her legs wrap around her torso in fear of falling off.

This way of transportation was much faster. Nezuko move at an incredible rate and Hina simple gave her directions to make Nezuko follow.

Another reason for Nezuko rush was because she didn't knew when the sun would rise and all her previous nights she hid way before the sun could even peek at them.

Soon the village came to sight. Hina was shock at how fast they gotten at village in that amount of time. It has been hours and Nezuko only took two breaks in between.

Nezuko came to stop far enough from the village so no one could see their features. Hina crawl off and praise Nezuko. Nezuko only blush before telling Hina to stop and how she was embarrassing her.

"Anyway Nezuko, what I need you to do is kill all the men that accompany the trader who I will meet in two days." Hina explain and Nezuko nodded.

"Meet me here in two days alright" Nezuko nodded again before running off. Nezuko wave at Hina before she Hina could only see Nezuko silhouette in the distance.

Hina was incredibly lucky today. She could use this opportunity to expand her busy and prove herself.