The Sky Simply Watches

Watch...

That's what they felt as they continue to march ahead. The horses are getting more and more uneasy the farther we go but it's too late isn't it. The commander of this group demon slayer though. They could march ahead and face what hides behind the fog.

A giggling broke out breaking the silence. The giggling was fill with giddiness and joy which was eerie in the dead silence. A pair of pink eyes glowed in the fog, halting the advancing group of demon slayers. Swords drawn as this was a demon, too focus on the threat that stare them down, they didn't notice the temperature was slowly dropping.

How long had they been watched? Why now they bother to confront them but this where useless face with death staring at them. The demon behind the fog seems to be enjoying this but didn't bother to move. What were they waiting for, like the demon read their mind, it leaps up from the fog into the air. 

It twists its body before pink flame starts to appear around one of their legs. wrapping itself around the leg, before they came crashing down. Pink flame erupts as the leg made contact with the ground, the ground cracks under the pressure and weight, the pink flames erupt through those cracks. 

Screams soon fill the dead silence as the victims of the pink flames. Other demon slayer avoids the cracks in the ground and try to move for more cover in the fog. The horses were either being burning, escape or being ridden away from the scene. Too bad that those who ran away start to realize how cold it was until snow was falling. 

Swish, the branches and grass move in an odd direction, causing more confusion. A strange breeze pass through them. The horses shriek and all of the sudden they were cut in half as frost surrounds their wounds. What a terrible way to go as the fog cover them all.

The commander stayed face to face with demon. A female demon with a horn oh her head as her pink eyes stare into his soul, with the words uppermoon 3. Soon she was join by another demon, blonde demon with rainbow eyes with uppermoon 2. "Oh, easy it was to take you pathetic humans down." the female mull over the dead or dying demon slayers.

"Your still alive so here the deal, you tell what you know, and you get to live. Sounds like a good deal, no?" The female demon said with a smile as she stretches her hand out to form a handshake.  Her smile didn't falter even weather grew worse.

"Listen well human, this is quite a nice offer because we can do this the hard way, so save us the trouble unless you actually thinking of declining us." The blonde demon spoke. " I won't agree" was all the answer they need. The female demon out stretch arm went for his neck; the commander hands went to grab the arm.

Trying to pull the arm cutting off their air supply but their body weaken with each passing second. Spots appear in their vision, and it grew until the commander finally black out. The arm let go immediately as the body went limp. They had no desire to kill since the commander was a demon slayer with gold buttons.

The female demon picks him up by their collar to see their catch better. A blonde male and he seem young and healthy. "What a beauty hmm" Nezuko asked Douma who just shrug. "It would be funny to see if this guy got the same eye color as you" She continue and Douma raised an eyebrow at it.

"If he does. he will just be a cheap copy of the one and only" Douma said being dramatic. Holding the body close to her side and under her arm. She leaps blindly into the fog follow by Douma, the body of the dead and dying were of no interest plus they could find better prey elsewhere.

It was long after their arriving time and still no sign. The rain was not mercifully enough to stop its relentless assault against the living or dead. So, they sent out the violet hair woman name Sarah to check on them. She came with a solemn expression, and she simply said that group 2 had been killed and commander Hans is missing.