Where the roads fork

Nezuko made her way to clinic. She gently push the door open and slip through closing her wagasa and open it again.

Luckily the couple wasn't in so she quickly enter Hina room which unfortunately had the curtains pull back to allow sunlight.

Nezuko quickly shut the curtains making sure it was close. She close her wagasa. She look around the dark room to find a vase. Nezuko grab the vase before finding it empty.

She got up with her wagasa in search of water but saw a cup beside Hina with some water. She took the cup of water and fill the vase before placing the Japanese camellia.

She set it on the desk nearby as she sat besides Hina. Nezuko dear not let her guard down. She had no intention of harming the couple but if something happens she would have to force herself.

It didn't take long for couple notice Nezuko return and seeing that Hina was still asleep, just wave before pointing outside and Nezuko just nod.

Soon they left and Nezuko alone with Hina. Nezuko began to think about herself. Being a demon mean she can't indulge herself in material items.

Nezuko wanted more kimonos and haoris. She wanted more shoes and wagasas. She wanted the most softest and expensive materials for her kimonos.

She look at Hina, would she be capable? No she's simply human. They just have cross paths and would go their separate way soon.

Now that Nezuko thought about it, why was she still with Hina? They had no ties expect for business partners but that's it. Nezuko rose from her spot and search for pen and ink.

Writing a quick note for the couple and a letter for Hina. Nezuko left the clinic with her wagasa. She felt bad for leaving Hina alone and not telling her but they couldn't stay together forever since Hina wasn't a demon.

The wagasa shadow covering Nezuko, she started her new journey towards her new desire. Her hair sway slightly as the cool breeze blew through her hair. She will miss her business partner but she think fate will pull strings for them in future to meet again.

Unknown to Nezuko as her business partner watch her leave. Looking through the curtains with a letter in her hand. She could only watch as Nezuko walk away, she could only wish she had the courage to reach out. Reach out to the only person who help her and show her genuine kindness besides her family.

She swear to meet her one day, to repay her. But now she must face her problems. As the eldest daughter of Aoki family, repaying kindness is a motto o

Leaving money begin, Hina too set off her own journey.

Nezuko travel through the day, enjoying the sights she couldn't. No longer fearing to travel through day and found the view beautiful.

She keep her mouth close, fearing her fangs would alert people. Nezuko thought again, how would she leave the life she wanted.

She wants to indulge but is it right? No but she can. Demons were ment to be killed and nothing more. Humans so the same but get less attention as they are creatures of the night force to eat flesh or strave, fight each to live another day.

Sweet promises of enteral life was nothing but pretty lies to fool does greedy to keep on living. Nezuko's cares not but simply wants to feel her desires no matter how she gets it but cares not to kill.

Her opportunity was near as fate play the strings to her pleasure. Nezuko continue her way, she has no clue where she was going but getting more kimonos and maybe some yukata if the weather gets hotter.

Nezuko continue her way, her strides getting more and more until she was running. The breeze turn to wind, her hair and haori flew in the wind. Her scandals click on the dirt trail and the wagasa keeping her from death.