The sun can't touch me now

(Forgive me but I've been into the hospital for pain so I haven't been able update so this one will be short because I have an appointment soon)

The body was left there. Hina cling to Nezuko once again. She had witness a one-sided fight where the other was completely overpowered from the start.

The cold wind nip at her skin. She has seen blood shed but not to this degree. Nezuko seem fine with destroying her enemies without mercy or hesitation.

Nezuko thought the fight was boring plus she hadn't eaten anyone today. She pick up her speed and Hina just tighten her grip.

Hina look up to face the starry night sky but to her disappointment, it was cloudy.

"Nezuko take a more northeast direction. There's supposed to be a town in that direction. You can eat while I get treated there." Hina said. Nezuko only nods before turning northeast.

Tiredness found Hina. Her body relax to the cool breeze blowing her brown hair. Hina fell into a slumber which Nezuko notice by listening to her heartbeats slowing down.

Nezuko acknowledge Hina by giving her a side glance before continuing her way.

Hina was awakened and found herself in an unknown location. The softness of the futon below made it that she had forcefully drag herself up.

She survey the place are realized she was in a clinic. She look at her body to see her injuries were healed and wrap up.

She look around to find herself in a clinic. No was around and sleep was still was heavy on her. She give back into sleep, pushing herself more into the futon. Closing her eyes to shut out the world.

Nezuko however was carefully walking under the shades of tree. She was hungry because she didn't eat last night but it wasn't a big deal.

The sunlight, a deadly but golden glow was out of reach of her. To burn and turn her into mere ashs.

Nezuko was deep in thought, what was she actually doing right now. It was dangerous for her to walk surrounding by certain death around her.

Yet her legs carries her on, soon the smell of human year her away from her thoughts. A man with a wagasa was walking opposite of her.

This was dangerous but Nezuko was willing to take it. The closer they came, the more nervous Nezuko got. Soon they past and soon the man back was towards Nezuko. That was his last time on earth.

Nezuko took his life easily with a swift cut on throat, he was no more. Taking the wagasa and the man, she simply took to the deeper parts were the shadows cast dark shadows.

There she ate him, careful to not stain her kimono and her haori. Now that she thought about it, does he have a change of wear besides what she was wearing? No was the answer.

Taking the wagasa and lifting it above her head. Nezuko admire it's designed. It was pink with white plum blossoms. She had never saw something like this before.

She took it with her as she continue her walk but to her dismay, the trees didn't continue on the path she was on. Coming to a stop she look at sunlight then at her wagasa.

She push the wagasa forward into the sunlight and it cast a shadow. Nezuko pull it back to her. Angling the wagasa, Nezuko took a deep breath and took a step.

The wagasa did it's job as it protect Nezuko from the sunlight. To her joy she continue her walk but was careful that she was still in danger.

Nezuko stop as she came across Japanese camellia. Taking a bunch of herself and Hina. She started her way back to clinic where she left Hina. Nezuko surprisingly found it easy to behave human.

She take the owners who were a husband and wife and they didn't even think that she was demon. They didn't know Nezuko true nature and Nezuko wasn't about to tell them. She had wave to couple goodbye a while ago before the sun rise saying she had some business to deal with.

Nezuko thought how useful the wagasa was and how it made it easier for her to move around especially in daylight. She took the risk to go through to village to see it properly.

She wasn't amazed. It was like any ordinary village to her disappointment. She quickly made her way to clinic. Her wagasa in one hand and the Japanese camellia in the other.