A Night Out

A beautiful lady walks through the town, her black hair tied into a bun with pink ribbons. Her pink kimono with white lilies design with a red wagasa with many white dots as design. The pink kimono matches her eyes. Pink eye shadow, red lip stick and a touch up of powered enchant her beauty more.

She looked beautiful as the wagasa's shade protect her. Her skin looks flawless and forever youthful, some would say it even look like it was glowing. Her sandals made no sound as she walks before stopping at a busy intersection. She watches as they pass her, some ignoring her while others spare her a glance before continuing on their way. Finally, a young man wearing a demon slayer uniform pass by her. 

She smiles as she mingles into the crowd and follow, suddenly trips and she fell but a pair of hands caught her. She was place back on her feet and the lady smile as she adjusts her wagasa.

"Thank you for saving me I almost fell" she praise the demon slayer, who blush at the compliment.

"It's nothing, a pretty lady like should be careful. " The demon slayer reply with a blush.

"I'm flattered but I think I'm average. It's already late and just came here to experience the new dishes" she said as the sun set beyond the horizon.

"Oh my, please follow me but you must be careful. A lot of people come here since its popular for its sights. Let me show you a good place to stay but first you must be starving" they say as they hold her hand.

"Thank you but your right I'm starving. Lead the way" She happily accept their offer to eat together, she didn't retrack her hand and allow it. The demon slayer smile as they lead her towards a street with popular food stalls that open at night.

Her eyes shone as she saw many desserts and food she had yet to eat. Her kinchaku, made of her silk with green plant design, in her hand ready to buy anything that fancy her. Dango, a popular Japanese dish made of rice flour and shape into a ball before putting on a skewer. Three to five can be put on a skewer, Hanami and Mitarashi dango caught her eye. She pulls the sleeve of the demon slayer before pointing at stall where the vender sold dango of different types.

The demon slayer out to impress her, quickly made their way to vender and allow the lady to order. Her voice smooth as silk and soft as a cotton order a two serving of her desire dango. She reaches for her kinchaku but the demon slayer beat her to paying for the snacks. The lady was shocked and couldn't help but look at demon slayer.

"I'm very thankful about earlier but this too much. You should have allowed me to pay for it." She complains as they move on from the stall and deeper into the streets.  She notices that sun had set and chochin of different design and color were hang everywhere lighting up the town.

"A pretty lady shouldn't pay for herself when theirs someone capable of doing it themselves, plus you need it to pay for a Ryokan for the night" the demon slayer resorted back.

Nezuko simply smile as she walks closer to the demon slayer before looping her arm around theirs, earning her a more flustered demon slayer who had the dango in their hands. Finding a suitable place to eat, which was bench. They sat on the bench, the lady who sat to right side of the demon slayer, her arms still around their arms. They share the dango under the dark sky, the gentle lights of the chochins above them.

Soon the dango was gone and the lady look around to admire the chochins and how it illuminates the town. Still hungry she turns to demon slayer.

"Forgive me but I'm still hungry but it's getting late. Take me to the Ryokan you spoke of." Her loose hair gently being blown by the cool breeze. 

"Sure, can't keep a lady waiting but I must say are staying for the festival, don't worry. More of my fellow colleges are coming to make sure the festival is safe for everyone." The demon slayer says.

"Only if you will protect me then. As a lady I'm in mood or shape to fight anyone off. Would you be my samurai" the lady said giving pleading eyes as she held their sleeves tightly.

"Of course, anything for you" They hurry reply before leading her off to the Ryokan. Not noticing the smile, she wore as she was led into the crowds once more.